The Student Room Group

if you need anything, just ask

when a fit girl says that if i need anything, i should just ask her and she'll do her best to help, should i just go ahead and tell her i need to **** her? If she says to ask for anything, obviously sex already crossed her mind so she's putting that on offer too?
it's most likely that you've never been in this situation before. most people say this as a form of politeness, and to come back at her with your (implied) view that she is just an object means you have a lot to learn
Original post by shawn_o1
it's most likely that you've never been in this situation before. most people say this as a form of politeness, and to come back at her with your (implied) view that she is just an object means you have a lot to learn

Yes spot on mate, ask her.
Original post by Anonymous
when a fit girl says that if i need anything, i should just ask her and she'll do her best to help, should i just go ahead and tell her i need to **** her? If she says to ask for anything, obviously sex already crossed her mind so she's putting that on offer too?

Yeah that's deffo exactly what she meant :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 4
No, what are you 12? This is retarded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yeah that's deffo exactly what she meant :smile:

Spoiler

I went ahead anyway and said that I need to **** her, and thankfully she burst out laughing. We eventually slept together that night. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion that it could be her slightly flirting; guess she was. :lol:
Reply 6
Probably doesn't include sex. Girls have this thing about playing hard to get, so it's unlikely that she's offering sex in this way. She's just being nice/polite, it's something that nice people say. "If you need anything just ask" it's a fairly common saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I went ahead anyway and said that I need to **** her, and thankfully she burst out laughing. We eventually slept together that night. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion that it could be her slightly flirting; guess she was. :lol:

Haha, glad it worked out well for you!
Reply 8
Original post by Gott
Was she your girlfriend?

She wasn't before but is now :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest