The Student Room Group

Interested in meeting again. Now just ignoring me.

Scroll to see replies

He only wants a shag. So I wouldn't bother anyway.

The fact he hasn't replied shows he has no Interest in you anyway.

Not only is he not interested but he's not even interested enough to get a quick and free shag out of it!

I wouldn't let a guy talk to me like that. That's not flirting but talking dirty which isn't nice.

Ignore him forever
Original post by Anonymous
How can you like someone you only met once, on a night out, two years ago? Also, how do you happen to randomly find one of their school friends? Things just don't add up, seems like you know more about them then you like to admit?

I

I have Tinder, ended up speaking to this guy, exchanged snapchats and whatsapp.
The guy I was speaking to from Tinder posted a snapchat story, and the guy who I had a ONS with came up or so I thought, I asked him who it was and he said thats xxxxx.
Then he asked me whether I knew him / met him whilst at uni as we both were in the same city for university, I said yes blah blah, he asked me if I'd slept with in etc.

Then he gave me his number.

I didn't know it was his friend until the snapchat story. It was just coincidental, as you can't search for people on Tinder they just come up on a whim.
I

I have Tinder, ended up speaking to this guy, exchanged snapchats and whatsapp.
The guy I was speaking to from Tinder posted a snapchat story, and the guy who I had a ONS with came up or so I thought, I asked him who it was and he said thats xxxxx.
Then he asked me whether I knew him / met him whilst at uni as we both were in the same city for university, I said yes blah blah, he asked me if I'd slept with in etc.

Then he gave me his number.

I didn't know it was his friend until the snapchat story. It was just coincidental, as you can't search for people on Tinder they just come up on a whim.

Fair enough, I get that. But you only met him once on a ons, how can you honestly really like him and think about it two years on? Tbh, I have to agree with the others in this thread, sounds like bad news.
We did meet on a night out and have a ONS.

You seem to have taken something Obviously Not Serious as a pretext for Obsessive, Neurotic Stalking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending