The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

Tomorrow I have an interview/group discussion for UWE at Gloucester Docks.

Can anyone tell me what to expect from a group discussion (the topic has not been given)?
I have already have experience of interviews, but not of discussions.

Any help would be great

- Cheers.
Original post by rachbiom
good luck! I really wanna go to northampton, got a really good feeling about the place

hey have u got a reply yet kos i havent :/ dunno if to be worried
Reply 862
Original post by vikitorious
hey have u got a reply yet kos i havent :/ dunno if to be worried

THey aren't making offers until end of april/beginning of may for child nursing, spoke to admissions team end of march
Original post by ali93
Hey, I've got my visit day there for the 4th April, what's the day like? Is there anything specific I should brush up on?
Thanks

Hey, I had my selection day 4th April too! Did you get in? :smile: I did woooooo x
Anybody else going to Nottingham Sept 2012 for Masters in Nursing Science?? :smile: xx
Reply 865
Hi everyone, there is now a facebook group for everyone going to BCU in oct to do child nursing.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.338947802838164&type=1#!/groups/338947116171566/

Thought it would be nice to get to know people before we start, make it less scary :smile:
Heyyy this is my first post. I have an interview for adult nursing on the 13th june for hertfordshire. tbh i sent my application off a month late so wasn't expecting an interview!
IM SO NERVOUS ABOUT THE MATHS TEST!!
Any one who's done a maths exam can you please let me know what its like? and where i should begin revising?!
thankssssss
Reply 867
Original post by emilyjadeb
Heyyy this is my first post. I have an interview for adult nursing on the 13th june for hertfordshire. tbh i sent my application off a month late so wasn't expecting an interview!
IM SO NERVOUS ABOUT THE MATHS TEST!!
Any one who's done a maths exam can you please let me know what its like? and where i should begin revising?!
thankssssss

its not hard common sense i was worried about it and i'm totally rubbish at maths the pass mark is so low you'll be fine most people pass it. there is a bbc website devoted to maths tests but can't remember the name of it, it was a good help.anyone else know it, maybe skillwise or something like that.good luck
Reply 868
Original post by Jockjo
its not hard common sense i was worried about it and i'm totally rubbish at maths the pass mark is so low you'll be fine most people pass it. there is a bbc website devoted to maths tests but can't remember the name of it, it was a good help.anyone else know it, maybe skillwise or something like that.good luck

BBC Bitesize you mean? Cover all the topics the test includes, like converting fractions, decimals etc and you should be fine.
Reply 869
has anybody got a interview at Leeds met on June 12 ,and has anyone got any idea of questions and how interview is scheduled please. ta carol.
Reply 870
hello this is my first post. I have an interview for Adult nursing at coventry university next week tuesday. just wondering if any one can help me or give advice about the type of question they ask at the interview.

Thanks
Reply 871
Hi I have an interview for Huddersfield uni this week for adult nursing, has anyone had one there? Any ideas on what to expect? I applied late so this is all last min as im away for the original date and bumped onto one this week...eeek, trying to prep for it :smile: thanks
how did it go did you get In I start in Sept so might see you there if you did
Reply 873
Hi, I have a conditional offer :biggrin: Need to get a grade 3 pass min on my psychology open uni exam I just sat so fingers crossed! x
Good luck for your results jaye mine was conditional on passing crb health check and references all have gone through but crb still waiting for that but av never been in trouble so it should hopefully be ok and We will be starting together bit of luck x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 875
Hey been trying to work out how to get back on this forum page lol :smile: I passed my exam so am in too subject to crb which should be clear too woohoo! Have to meet up on enrolment day :smile: so excited bet you are too! X
Nervous at the min just waiting to see it's all ok in black and White on UCAS before I get all excited am the most unlucky person in the world lol am sure we will have lectures together x

Reply 877
you will be fine dont worry :smile: My crb clearance has come through in this mornings post so they must be getting them all back now! Do you know when ucas will get updated? should imagine uni is busy with clearing at the min though! No reason why you wouldn't get your place now x
I hope it will be ok mine went missing they say in the post which is funny as I hand delivered it lol so I filled another one out on tues so mine will be delayed lol u done your health clear and references yet???

Reply 879
lol you are unlucky bless ya! keep fingers crossed all goes through quickly for you, have heard some people dont get them back until started uni anyway so dont worry :smile: Done my health info although docs have no records of my vaccinations so that is going to be a pain as have to have them done at uni now :frown: trying to get details from old docs as I think they have them! References are all sorted so I should have met all conditions now, just waiting for ucas update too x

Latest

Trending

Trending