The Student Room Group

Black guys or white guys?

I'm just curious.

what is your preference?

please explain why for either?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Both. I like to have the best of both worlds :ahee:
I have had this question asked to me in the past. It's a matter more of what we're talking about? Like white guys as a guy with heritage in North Africa or the Middle East then I definitely prefer white guys. If mixed guys are included as black and the aforementioned is not considered white then I prefer black guys. Generally speaking between african American guys and white european american men I prefer white guys easily unless mixed guys are included as african American. I don't like black guys normally. Either quantity wise I just prefer white guys. What annoys me more than anything in a setting where there's only black and white people it's annoying because I normally don't find either attractive I prefer brown guys. That's how I feel. What about you?
(edited 9 years ago)
Why are there so many race threads these days. No one cares.

ITT we will boost the egos of insecure males of various races.
Original post by ParadiseFound

ITT we will boost the egos of insecure males of various races.

I don't really like either so I guess I'm not boosting anyone lol.
Original post by Nickierose21
I don't really like either so I guess I'm not boosting anyone lol.

If this thread takes off, which I doubt. Then what will happen is white/asian/black girls will confess a preference for white/asian/black guys.

There will be a few outliers, who will be questioned accordingly and probably would have got negged.

This being a white majority forum and country will obviously mean white guys are seen as most attractive. Girls who state this will probably get repped.
If this thread takes off, which I doubt. Then what will happen is white/asian/black girls will confess a preference for white/asian/black guys.

There will be a few outliers, who will be questioned accordingly and probably would have got negged.

This being a white majority forum and country will obviously mean white guys are seen as most attractive. Girls who state this will probably get repped.

Is that why I got repped? Lol not everyone is in the uk though I certainly am not.
Reply 7
I'm just curious.

what is your preference?

Come on girls. If you have a crush on black guy you don't have to create billion threads to check if anyone prefer black.
Original post by Anonymous
White guys by far. They're generally more attractive, more intelligent, and less generic.

You get many different types of white guys. For black guys it's either 'gangsters', slightly milder 'gangsters', freshies or others (the 'other' being a small percentage).

Its probably just that you've not known a lot of black men in general
Reply 9
Girls.
Original post by daryZ
Come on girls. If you have a crush on black guy you don't have to create billion threads to check if anyone prefer black.

I don't really like black guys. I actually prefer white guys. I don't get crushes on them easily either I actually never have my personal crushes have been always for someone who were brown or white.
(edited 9 years ago)
Is that why I got repped? Lol not everyone is in the uk though I certainly am not.

Probably.
Original post by A5ko
Girls.

Lol for guys Or lesbians I was asking the same question.
Original post by Anonymous
White guys by far. They're generally more attractive, more intelligent, and less generic.

You get many different types of white guys. For black guys it's either 'gangsters', slightly milder 'gangsters', freshies or others (the 'other' being a small percentage).

No, just, no.

Do you even know any middle class - upper middle class black people at all?

Your small sample size of people you've seen isn't indicative enough to make such silly assertions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably.

i should have asked why or why not.

This. But then there have always been loads of race threads.

Tbh I've found people of most races attractive before, but yes I do find white men attractive on a more regular basis.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ffs,another race and dating thread.
Enough with these threads
Original post by Princepieman
No, just, no.

Do you even know any middle class - upper middle class black people at all?

Your small sample size of people you've seen isn't indicative enough to make such silly assertions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with this
Original post by Precious Illusions
This. But then there have always been loads of race threads.

Tbh I've found people of most races attractive before, but yes I do find white men attractive on a more regular basis.

I don't make a lot of race threads tbh. I just was curious what people thought most of the time genuinely.

Quick Reply

Latest