The Student Room Group

Warwick vs. King's

I've gotten conditional offers from both University of Warwick for Economics and King's College London for Economics and Management. I want to go into investment banking or become a financial analyst of sorts (if my mindset does not drastically change after my first year of uni) after completing my undergrad degree. Currently, I am debating which offer to accept. I will be an international student so honestly any experience/advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Original post by meow1489
I've gotten conditional offers from both University of Warwick for Economics and King's College London for Economics and Management. I want to go into investment banking or become a financial analyst of sorts (if my mindset does not drastically change after my first year of uni) after completing my undergrad degree. Currently, I am debating which offer to accept. I will be an international student so honestly any experience/advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

You'd be a nutter not to choose Warwick over King's! Warwick is seen as a target school by investment banks which means bank actively seek students from Warwick, along with Oxbridge, LSE and UCL. King's isn't either a semi-target school so I'd strongly advise against it if you're an aspiring IB.

GL! :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you the input! I've decided to firm warwick :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending