The Student Room Group

Does he love me?

Yes,there's this guy who came to a wedding where i was present as well.We are facebook friends. He stalks my page and so do I. He caught me looking at him and I kept smiling till he smiled too. He smiled. I saw that he was really happy then. His smiled grew from a small smiled to a one he smiled showing his teeth.

He bent his body to the side squeezing himself and smiling towards me.

Does he love me?
I highly doubt it. He may be attracted to you or infatuated by you but there's no way that you can call that love just yet.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
I highly doubt it. He may be attracted to you or infatuated by you but there's no way that you can call that love just yet.

Oh and there this one I forgot to mention :sadnod:
He tried to make his move towards me trying to get my attention after that but, didn't talk with me cos he's a bit shy.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh and there this one I forgot to mention :sadnod:
He tried to make his move towards me trying to get my attention after that but, didn't talk with me cos he's a bit shy.

Again, he might be interested in you and want things to happen with you but it's too early to use the l word.
Reply 5
how on earth did you reach the conclusion that he loves you from that??

at the absolute most, he might be interested.
Reply 6
Original post by amylouisenic
how on earth did you reach the conclusion that he loves you from that??

at the absolute most, he might be interested.

Ok let me correct it. :sad:
Does he like me at least?
How can anyone tell unless you actually ask him? Bemused as always by the posts on here. Only he knows the answer; ask him!
Reply 8
Ok let me correct it. :sad:
Does he like me at least?

I said at most, he might be interested. A few smiles and awkward glances aren't enough to ascertain how he feels about you.
Yes,there's this guy who came to a wedding where i was present as well.We are facebook friends. He stalks my page and so do I. He caught me looking at him and I kept smiling till he smiled too. He smiled. I saw that he was really happy then. His smiled grew from a small smiled to a one he smiled showing his teeth.

Does he love me?
No, don't you dare get your hopes up. See if he was a true gentlesir like me, he would have tipped his fedora (assuming all good men wear fedoras to weddings), and offered you his newly polished trenchcoat. You must understand Grasshopper, love is here today and gone tomorrow, it is like the breeze circling and circling, you need to find the man who is the right fit for you and you may circle with him for eternity this is the circle of life Simba
No unfortunately, he wasn't smiling. He was grimacing as at that moment, his appendix ruptured and he had to commit honourable suzuki on the spot! Good luck with causing deaths of future, potential partners.

Always remember that love only comes to those to learn to accept the beliefs of the Fedoranity. Do not let CIS SCUM control you any longer!!!!!
Reply 11
He's interested in you. Why don't you talk to him, or maybe meet up with him again :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you know he stalks your page?
Original post by Biryani007
How do you know he stalks your page?

We are friends on facebook.
Original post by Vondas
He's interested in you. Why don't you talk to him, or maybe meet up with him again :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's abroad :sadnod:

Does he love me?

I'd say in this situation that "love" isn't the appropriate word to summarise his actions.

He probably LIKES you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sena5????
Reply 17

Does he love me?

It's definitely more than that; he wants to marry and have three children with you (Vanessa, Eric and John).
Original post by Josb
It's definitely more than that; he wants to marry and have three children with you (Vanessa, Eric and John).

hehe thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending