The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Sutton Bonington Campus for Accommodation in Biosciences?

I visited Nottingham as I'm studying nutrition next year at University. I've already been offered a place here and I really really liked it when I visited. I'm just worried because I feel like if I do stay on SB campus then I am missing out on the normal uni 1st year experience because SB is situated quite far away in a rural area. I want to be self-catered and was wondering if they are any other halls situated elsewhere that wouldn't be TOO much of a commute to the campus but also provide close proximity to the town and night clubs etc. Not discounting SB as I loved the campus, I just feel like it may not be as social as what I would like. Someone please give me some input, any suggestions would be sooo helpful! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
OMG I'm having the same dilemma because my cousin went to nottingham and said I would miss out by staying at sb!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Ldn96
OMG I'm having the same dilemma because my cousin went to nottingham and said I would miss out by staying at sb!

I just don't know what to do I need some convincing!!
Reply 3
I know! Well if you didn't stay on sb halls would you stay near university park? I've emailed the uni and they've said a small number of students live at university park and take the hopper bus to sb whenever they have classes. Which is what I'm debating whether or not to do because I want self catered accommodation. However sb has that small, tight community. Where everyone knows everyone and if we stayed off sb we would to a certain extent miss out on that but we would probably have opened up the more social side of things because more societies are by the main campus, plus we would be nearer to Central nottingham. It's just so hard and I haven't managed to speak to anyone that's lived at university park and commuted to sb

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending