The Student Room Group

UCL IOE - PGCE in Psychology/Social Science - 2015/2016

Hey all,

Anyone else accepted/accepting an offer for this course for next year? :biggrin:

DP
Hey!

I've accepted my offer for the Social Science PGCE. I'm so excited to start teaching, I just need to pass my Maths Skills Test...

Which course are you doing?
Reply 2
Hey!

Ahh nice, good luck on your skills test! I'm super excited too haha, doing the Psychology PGCE. Any idea where you'll be staying just yet?

Maybe see you at the 03/06 welcome day?

:smile:
I'm staying in London hopefully, yourself?

Unfortunately I won't be able to come because I have an exam in the afternoon and plus I'm from Manchester so it would take me a while to get there.

Possibly I'll see you in September if the Social Science and Psychology PGCEs have lectures together etc!

Are you from London?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by darth_poopie
Hey!

Ahh nice, good luck on your skills test! I'm super excited too haha, doing the Psychology PGCE. Any idea where you'll be staying just yet?

Maybe see you at the 03/06 welcome day?

:smile:

Hi there ill be going into my final year of my Psychology degree with a 2;1 with the possibility of a first class still in chance. I wanted to know whether I could apply for the Psychology PGCE during my third year. I know experience is needed, and I have done a few school placements teaching/assisting. Just wanted to know what advice u can provide as i'm considering my options.
Reply 5
Congratualations :smile: any advice on the interview process?
Reply 6
Hey,
Did anyone complete the course? How was it? Are you still in the teaching profession?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending