Reply 20
I heard that Studio was closing down?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Jelkin

WTF?! This can't be true, surely they'd sell rixies first.... that place is ALWAYS empty.
Reply 22
I'd say a good night for me starts in jimmy allens for the triples for £2 then ends in loveshack. every monday is the same, always a fantastic night!
Reply 23
Jelkin

Lies. All vicious, vicious lies.
Reply 24
Oh wait, you're right. It was The Loft that I heard that about. My bad.
Reply 25
Jelkin
Oh wait, you're right. It was The Loft that I heard that about. My bad.

Loft = Rixies, right?
Reply 26
Loft = DH1 = Rixies, I believe.
Did you just say Rixies=Rixies=Rixies?
What a trivially obvious statement!
Reply 28
have to say fabric sucks

Also, all my mates go on abotu digital. oh wow digital rocks la la la digitla. Actualllly the ****test place i ahev ever been in the world, my head hurt for 4 days after from the music
Fabric plays different stuff all the time, you just have to have a friend who knows when is a good night to go, and yes, admittedly, I have heard that some nights are cack.
Reply 30
Ive been to digital a few times, was really good.
Reply 31
I've been to walkabout 3 times and each time I have ended up with someone else's blood on me... but I still quite like it :biggrin:
I really like loveshack actually, apart from the knob of a dj.
also i think klute's not too bad... although not when it's full. never never never, it makes me want to die. but i was there last wednesday night and it was pretty much empty, was awesome (more room for spinning)
not a massive fan of studio - tis ok but i only like the cheese floor and the drinks are toooo much.
i forking love chase (weekdays, 5-8 half price cocktails FTW), it's just a good place to be, but also slightly pricey i spose.
went for jimmy a's because i love the cheap drinkage, and it can be great for dancing or just for sitting and chatting. mm durham.

mind you, i dont have very high standards. i'm normally just happy to be out of my room :biggrin:

Latest