The Student Room Group

Is blushing a sign a girl likes you ?

Ive known this girl for a while now and we've been talking as friends and it been good however there isnt much sign of interest on her behalf. However my friend told her I like her and she blushed and then when I spoke to her a few times she also blushed. Also when my friend spoke to her she blushed I think it might be because she thought he might mention me and it'll be awkward.

I got her number but she gave small replies and now she's been ignoring me I think its because she thinks Im going to flirt with her but I can assure you its not going to happen.

Ive stopped going up to her as much as I did aswell, just a hi/bye so its not awkward. However the other day my friend asked her about her results and said I got the same and she blushed and giggled and said oh thats good.

Thing is I dont see much interest from her but blushing can be a sign, its also just around me, she very confident as well so I wouldnt expect her to blush ? Maybe she finds it awkward. I dont know but by what I have written what do you think ?

There is also a cultural clash between us which could show she may be in denial about liking me but realises the culture clash and feels it would be better not to pursue much of a relationship.

What do you think ?
You answered your own question m8
Original post by shawn_o1

h8 wen dat happenz
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1

How ?
Maybe but it depends on the girl

Quick Reply

Latest