The Student Room Group

What sort of things turn you on in the opposite sex?

Sexual and non sexual turn ons, what would they be?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

When they flick the switch.
Great sense of humour
good Morals and high standards. (attractive features...) unsure if you're talking about sexual turn ons haha
Reply 4
A video gaming chick :coma:
Reply 5
Original post by shiva300
good Morals and high standards. (attractive features...) unsure if you're talking about sexual turn ons haha

Sexual turn ons; big ****?
A sense of humour, i spend most of my life making stupid jokes to myself about everything so someone who can put up with my pointless ramblings and stupid idea of a joke
Original post by Stefano93
Sexual turn ons; big ****?

In that case, pretty standard, being kissed behind my ear and down my neck
The norms, sense of humour, beard, ambition, intelligence. Though I wouldn't call them turn ons as such. Otherwise, anything involving bewbs, biting, spanking, being roughed up a bit etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
Good sense of humour
Nice forearms and hands
Nice features in general
Can hold a decent conversation

Kissed at the top of my back
Unintentional growls whilst kissing
Reply 10
Original post by Precious Illusions
sexual turn ons or...?

If not then the norms, sense of humour, beard, ambition, intelligence. Though I wouldn't call them turn ons as such.

Edited so it's more clearer now :tongue:. And please don't chage your dp :sexface:
Original post by Stefano93
Edited so it's more clearer now :tongue:. And please don't chage your dp :sexface:

Only when I get bored of it :laugh:
A very well spoken lady.. Sets the mood.
Non-sexual:
Sense of humour, so can take jokes and make jokes well.
Fun to be around and the ability to put a smile on my face, as I can be really moody and unfriendly sometimes!
Not one of those loud-mouth feminazi types - sort of sweet/a bit shy

Sexual:
Ok... Relatively small and perky boobs
Visually attractive face to look at
Glasses, for the 'slutty office worker' effect
Likes it in every major orifice

Don't really mind about too much else haha!
The norms, sense of humour, beard, ambition, intelligence. Though I wouldn't call them turn ons as such. Otherwise, anything involving bewbs, biting, spanking, being roughed up a bit etc.

Have you been reading a bit too much of Fifty Shades?:tongue:
Reply 15
Nice hair, body, face, body hair, voice...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cadherin
Have you been reading a bit too much of Fifty Shades?:tongue:

I despised the book, couldn't finish it. It genuinely came across as badly written fanfiction. Just made me want to read some decent fanfiction. :laugh: those acts have been around since before 50 shades btw :laugh:
I despised the book, couldn't finish it. It genuinely came across as badly written fanfiction. Just made me want to read some decent fanfiction. :laugh: those acts have been around since before 50 shades btw :laugh:

I forced myself to read that terribly-crafted excuse for a book, got through the first few chapters and couldn't sleep for a few weeks afterwards.:biggrin:

As you say, I'm sure these weird and wonderful kinky practices were around way before Fifty Shades. I think that some of them are a little too extreme for my liking though.:tongue:
Precious Illusions
x

That's because it IS badly written fanfiction. The author originally wrote it as a Twilight fanfic.
Reply 19
Height, a good sense of humour and large hands. Oh my God, there's nothing more attractive than a guy with large hands. :sogood:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending