The Student Room Group
Reply 1
the word module is very generic, what subjects are you talking about. or are all of your subjects comprised of 4 modules ?
I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths and it appears that all 4 subjects consist of 3 modules at AS with coursework being included in module 3
Reply 3
Generally schools are quite good with the whole time management thing and they make sure they cover everything in time. Whilst I won't say it'll get easier you certainly aren't running late.
Reply 4
I think we've just about finished module 1 in economics..bio and chem still a bit left, but we've done all our bio coursework, and started unit 2 chem with the other teacher. Maths we're half way through c1 and s1.

And its all so so hard :frown:
Reply 5
Module 3 usually contains less material, especially for sciences, so don't worry, everything will slot into place eventually!
Reply 6
yeah we are sorta finsihing off...what you get in the exam is not determined by what you do or learn at school, it's what you do at home.
Reply 7
heninacoop
Module 3 usually contains less material, especially for sciences, so don't worry, everything will slot into place eventually!

You're kidding right?? :eek:

Module 3 Organic Chemistry was a nightmare!
Reply 8
heninacoop
Module 3 usually contains less material, especially for sciences, so don't worry, everything will slot into place eventually![/QUOTE]

ooh I hope so

Latest

Trending

Trending