The Student Room Group

GCSE options?

okay, so, my school offers two option choices on a Friday. I'm sort of at a loss for what to choose at the moment.
Morning: Additional science, ICT Cambridge Nationals ****e, psychology, music (then again that one's full thankfully so it's a no go.)
When I start doing a course in the afternoon, I want to do some kind of design course, but I'm not even sure if that's any good.
I'm in year 10. I know, I know, I've missed almost half the year. I used to be in a hospital school but they kicked me out because I'd been there a year. So there's that.
Idk, man. Does anyone know anything about these subjects? I'm planning to just go in today and lie on the sofas. xD.
Reply 1
Do not pick product design unless you want never ending coursework. Biggest mistake out of my choices.
It's apparently called 'entry level technology' I swear that's around the lowest level. xD Ah well, I'm only doing 5 GCSES. English, maths, science and then two options. So the coursework wouldn't be that big of a deal. I do nothing in my spare time anyway. Yo, what courses did you take? And how did you find them? If you don't mind me asking, of course.
Reply 3
Me? I chose geography, business, product design, spanish and Italian (on top of the compulsory subjects)I hate product design because my coursework is poo and I am finding business boring now. Going back I would have definitely done IT instead of tech.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest