The Student Room Group

boyfriend single on facebook

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months or so. It's long distance and he has met my parents and stayed at my place for a week, I have also been to his and met his family. He is still down as single on Facebook which I know isn't a big deal but we went on holiday and he put photos on Facebook of the place, the hotel and pics of himself but none of both of us?! He has also referred to me as his girl friend to his friend. Maybe I'm being a little paranoid but do you think it's odd?
yeah it is paranoid, life is more than just a virtual wall
I don't think you have anything to worry about, maybe he doesn't want random people nosing in on your personal life. If anything just ask him, you've been together long enough where you should feel comfortable talking about things that plays on both of your minds. I mean you obviously both want to make this work so communicate :smile:
Some people don't like telling the world their business. Believe it or not, those types of people DO still exist.

(My partner and I have been together for six years, anyone who knows us knows we're together, but anyone who looked at either of our Facebook pages would not be able to work it out if they didn't already know).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending