The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Is is possible that I can get into Leeds?

I am considering applying for the media and communications course at Leeds. I got ACE at AS am, predicted ACD at A2 and am hoping for ABC. I am going to apply for 2016 entry if I do apply for Leeds.

The grades needed to do the media and communications course is ABB and I can only get a maximum of ABC. Is it still possible that I can get into Leeds?
I would aim for the ABB. If you get only ABC then there is still a possibility you could get in but more unlikely.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by will_jg
I would aim for the ABB. If you get only ABC then there is still a possibility you could get in but more unlikely.

I said it's impossible that I can raise a solid E up to a B. I guess I'm not going to Leeds any time soon. :frown:
Hey. I have got an interview offer at Leeds for English. Does anyone have an idea what they will ask?
Reply 4
Original post by Wincastle
Hey. I have got an interview offer at Leeds for English. Does anyone have an idea what they will ask?

Your better off making a new thread. I said I'm applying in 2016 if I get the grades (unlikely at this rate :frown: )
Original post by OhGod
Your better off making a new thread. I said I'm applying in 2016 if I get the grades (unlikely at this rate :frown: )

Oops. Sorry. My bad.

Quick Reply

Latest