The Student Room Group

Boyfriend using me?

This may sound super weird but I have a feeling my boyfriend is using me and doesn't take this relationship seriously, all we ever do is have sex and then whatever he wants to do e.g go and watch football with his brothers and I just sit there while he completely ignores me :frown: He also never asks me anything about myself apart from "you okay?".
How long have you been with him? Have you ever spent any time with him that doesn't involve doing anything sexual?
Reply 2
ur a bitch lool haah
Reply 3
Jonny beswick is kool luul!
Reply 4
sdsd
Why don't you guys talk about it
Never put out to someone who you can't hold a conversation with.

He sounds boring as hell.
How long have you been with him? Usually at the start of relationships its all about the sex then things comes later.

Look on the bright side, at least he enjoys the sex :rolleyes:
He's probably the type of bf that asks "Are you okay" and you reply with "I'm fine" and he's too dumb to realise that you're not fine. Next time say no and try have a proper conversation with him.
Original post by Anonymous
This may sound super weird but I have a feeling my boyfriend is using me and doesn't take this relationship seriously, all we ever do is have sex and then whatever he wants to do e.g go and watch football with his brothers and I just sit there while he completely ignores me :frown: He also never asks me anything about myself apart from "you okay?".

If you are not getting anything out of the relationship, you will not be in the relationship.

So stop playing the female victim card of "being used".

It is either you participated in the sex or you were raped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending