The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Looking to make friends before I arrive (September start)

Scroll to see replies

Hey folks,

Am 21, will be studying Biology in September at Leeds university.

Hit me up on Facebook if you want, I'm curious to stalk see people that I might see around the university in September.
(edited 7 months ago)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I'll be studying pharamacology in september.. anybody looking at cityside?
Reply 82
Original post by Abihope_
Awesome! Okay i have a question that EVERYONE seems to be asking, where are thinking of applying for accommodation?

I've applied to Devonshire Hall. I'm 19 and will be doing the Arts and Humanities Foundation Year.
Original post by IamLiquid
If you got an unconditional offer you will be allocated your accommodation between 15th of July and the 1 of August. If you have a conditional offer you will be allocated your accommodation between 17th of August and 9th of September.

“When will I get my offer of accommodation?

If you have an unconditional offer i.e. you already have your results, or if your results are sent to the university before 9 July, we will send your offer of accommodation between 15 July and 1 August. If you have a conditional offer and will not have results until after 9 July, we will send your offer of accommodation between 17 August and 9 September. If your results come through to the University later than expected, this may cause a delay with your accommodation offer, in which case if you have not heard by 9 September then please call our office.”

how does that mean you've got it yet?
Reply 84
Original post by NancyRoseC
I'll be studying pharamacology in september.. anybody looking at cityside?

I know this is a few months old, but I am! :biggrin:. Its either that or CV. Have you sent your application for accommodation off yet?
Original post by NancyRoseC
how does that mean you've got it yet?

Because they wrote that in August 2015.
Reply 86
Got an unconditional to do law and want to live in Lupton!! Really sociable and up for a good time!
Reply 87
Hi, I'm only 18 but I'm always up for meeting new people, it's nice to have a good group of people to talk too when you're away from home!
Original post by lorn.
Hi, I'm only 18 but I'm always up for meeting new people, it's nice to have a good group of people to talk too when you're away from home!

are you going to leeds next year?
Reply 89
Original post by pewdiepig
are you going to leeds next year?

I'm in Leeds now I'll be second year next year, having a bit of a hard time atm though so I may be having a year out
Who's doing Applied CS? I need to know some people haha
Original post by JK5559
Got an unconditional to do law and want to live in Lupton!! Really sociable and up for a good time!

I know this is a bit old but ill be doing law as well! Have you been allotted accommodation yet?
Got an invite to the applicant day in the 1st of Feb. Hopefuly going to be studying applied computer science. Anyone else going on the 1st?
Reply 93
Wellcome all to leeds !

(I'm not at the uni but I live in Leeds :lol:)you'll all enjoy it :biggrin:.
Reply 94
Hello! Seeing some people applying to Computer Science. I am choosing a similar course: Computer Science with High Performance Graphics and Games Engineering
Reply 95
Hey,

I'm 19 with an unconditional for psychology :smile::smile:
Original post by hancbx
Hey,

I'm 19 with an unconditional for psychology :smile::smile:

heya
doing biochemistry at leeds

Quick Reply