The Student Room Group

What Is About White Men That Women Find Irresistible

If you are white woman then I get that white women are meant for white men and that's who they prefer and that's the way it should be. So this is mainly aimed at non-white women.

I don't think I have ever seen a post from any race of women saying anything bad about white men even though historical they have given non-white women and men, the most hell

And even currently, white men do not put black or Asian women on a pedastal. One only has to look at fashion mags, fashion shows, major hollywood flims or 100 most beautiful women lists and that should tell you the type of women they are attracted to.

They dont put black or Asian on a pedasatl, yet is every non- white women on TSR is putting them on a pedastal.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TonyRonLiverpool
If you are white woman then I get that white women are meant for white men and that's who they prefer and that's the way it should be. So this is mainly aimed at non-white women.

I don't think I have ever seen a post from any race of women saying anything bad about white men even though historical they have given non-white women and men, the most hell

And even currently, white men do not put black or Asian women on a pedastal. One only has to look at fashion mags, fashion shows, major hollywood flims or 100 most beautiful women lists and that should tell you the type of women they are attracted to.

They dont put black or Asian on a pedasatl, yet is every non- white women on TSR is putting them on a pedastal.

You could say the same with how some black dudes deliberately slander black girls hoping it would increase their chances with a white girl.
Original post by Independentisha
You could say the same with how some black dudes deliberately slander black girls hoping it would increase their chances with a white girl.

I don't think I have ever met or seen a post on here by a black man who said they don't find black women attractive.

Yet non-women will do posts drooling over white men and dissing black men. The white worship that non-white women have for white men is heavy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just everyone's own preference. I'm half chinese half Irish and me and my sister's preference is solely oriental for some reason - I just don't find any other race physically attractive in a partner sense. My bf is half Japanese half English so in a way I've found someone just like me.
Everything.
Everything!
I don't think I have ever met or seen a post on here by a black man who said they don't find black women attractive.

Yet non-women will do posts drooling over white men and dissing black men. The white worship that non-white women have for white men is heavy.

Oh my bad I wasn't talking about on this ion know about that.

And tbh I haven't witnessed any posts dissing black males I believe they're pretty rare. I think maybe you shouldn't take it personally, not every brown/black woman is going to like you (or non-white men in general) and vice versa. Just be like well bitch you ain't **** either and move on.
omg shut. up.
There are attractive men in every race, creed and colour. We shouldn't really judge people because of their creed or colour but unfortunatley there are people out there who think differently.
(edited 9 years ago)
Stop looking at how everyone else is behaving. Work on yourself. Beauty is from within and it shines out like a beacon. Its not age colour race size.Its the same throughout life.

What a ridiculously racist thing to say
(edited 9 years ago)
Just as someone else has said, there are attractive men and women in every race. However as you seem to be talking about WOC, perhaps it is because they're living in a western country, therefore prefer white guys. I am Asian myself, and I am rather westernised. I tend to prefer white guys for that reason, as the Asian guys I know do not have the same views/interests as me. I don't think they put them on a "pedestal" as you suggest.

Maybe because these women are not racist like you and are smart enough to realise that that was in the past and to not hold grudges and scapegoat a whole race?

Who would want to be with someone with an attitude like yours?
White males control the worlds media/entertainment/PR. Media decide what the majority deem attractive
Reply 14
Original post by Bombay-Tough-Guy
White males control the worlds media/entertainment/PR. Media decide what the majority deem attractive

I don't consider Jews to be part of the white race
Original post by Dracul
I don't consider Jews to be part of the white race

they look like Whitey to me
They look like coconut sprinkle heads whitey whitey whiite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Bombay-Tough-Guy
they look like Whitey to me

Nah, Jews are the chosen master race, us goys can't compare
Original post by Dracul
Nah, Jews are the chosen master race, us goys can't compare

they have out-whited you, you are now beta
Yet another brilliant thread from the users of TSR.

Latest

Trending

Trending