The Student Room Group

how to smell nice?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by damoni
she was saying she doesnt go near people that smell bad. as i looked away i swear she looked at me, immediately after saying that.. so i've connected the dots and assumed she means i smell.

How do you know she looked at you when you looked away?
Definitely shower once a day and put deodrant on before you sleep to close your sweat pores and then again in the morning. Also try buy a nice perfume but don't overdo it, just one or two sprays would be enough.
And if you don't already I would suggest you shave your underarm because you sweat more when you have hair and the odour gets worse throughout the day, many men I know shave for that reason x
Reply 42
Original post by Rstlss
How do you know she looked at you when you looked away?

i saw in the corner of my eye as i looked away
Reply 43
Original post by Ellzabellza
Definitely shower once a day and put deodrant on before you sleep to close your sweat pores and then again in the morning. Also try buy a nice perfume but don't overdo it, just one or two sprays would be enough.
And if you don't already I would suggest you shave your underarm because you sweat more when you have hair and the odour gets worse throughout the day, many men I know shave for that reason x

okay i shall do this:smile:
Original post by damoni
okay cool, one last thing is, what deodorant is best in your opinion?

In my opinion dove is the best, try get one that's both deodorant and anti perspirant!

Quick Reply

Latest