The Student Room Group

The Big Penis Size MEGATHREAD (girth + length discussions)

Poll

Girls, what is your ideal penis size?

I have noticed that penis size is a recurring discussion on TSR, with on average a new thread created per week.
In order to help TSRians, I think it could be more practical to gather all the debates in one big megathread. Perhaps a mod can make this thread sticky (pun not intended).

So, ladies, what is your ideal size? Guys, how enormous is your dick?
Come and brag.
:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
this thread is a disaster and there haven't even been replies yet
Reply 2
inb4 weak brags
10 inches checking in :u:
Reply 4

Reply 5
Original post by Changing Skies

How you doin?
Reply 6

Girth or length? the thread is about both.

Please make it sticky (the thread).
Original post by Deci
How you doin?

Very well thank you :tongue:

Original post by Josb
Girth or length? the thread is about both.

Please make it sticky (the thread).

Both of course! :smile:

:rofl: not sure I can cum up with a good enough excuse for doing that, sorry.
Reply 8
Very well thank you :tongue:

Both of course! :smile:

:rofl: not sure I can cum up with a good enough excuse for doing that, sorry.

People keep posting this question, so it is something important. Why would we have a long distance relationships megathread, but not a penis size megathread? It's unfair.
Reply 9
Many thanks to the honest girl who chose the perfect answer in the thread. :ymca:
more all the way, if you please,
Given how difficult it would be for anyone within visible range to ignore a penis of four-and-a-half inches width, I fear that saliency bias may already have compromised the scientific validity of this undertaking.
I feel like I've been waiting for this thread my whole life.
Original post by Profesh
Given how difficult it would be for anyone within visible range to ignore a penis of four-and-a-half inches width, I fear that saliency bias may already have compromised the scientific validity of this undertaking.

Someone with a noggin'.
Original post by Profesh

First ever penis reduction surgery was recently performed on a teenager with a penis ten inches in circumference, just saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Profesh

It's the circumference. :rolleyes:
9 inches and 4" girth. PM for details.
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
First ever penis reduction surgery was recently performed on a teenager with a penis ten inches in circumference, just saying

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Just saying.)
Original post by Josb
It's the circumference. :rolleyes:

Don't become a tailor.
if it's too big it's painful and not as enjoyable, I much prefer an average size with someone who knows what they're doing

Latest

Trending

Trending