The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by jackhaugh
Also, where's the 'spaghetti noodle' option? 7" long 3" wide...

Polls can only have 16 choices. Otherwise, I would have made 50 entries.
I've only ever done a 7" long 6" wide and it hurts to get it in without lube...

First time was really painful, doesn't help how I'm tight too.
Surveys have repeatedly shown that the size of the penis is usually unrelated to sexual prowess. Size! However remains the ultimate male dream. I am a 30 year old male dissatisfied with the small size of my penis as even when erect, it measured only 5 inches. After taking Sikander-e-azam plus capsules from hashmidawakhana.com site for two months, I am now a proud owner of a 6.5 inch dick when erect. Thanks.
Reply 203
Original post by ranasuresh334
Surveys have repeatedly shown that the size of the penis is usually unrelated to sexual prowess. Size! However remains the ultimate male dream. I am a 30 year old male dissatisfied with the small size of my penis as even when erect, it measured only 5 inches. After taking Sikander-e-azam plus capsules from hashmidawakhana.com site for two months, I am now a proud owner of a 6.5 inch dick when erect. Thanks.

Yeah man. :rofl:
Original post by Josb
It seems that we have a winner with the '6" long & 5" wide' category. I have decided to rule out the results for the MORE than 7" & 6", because girls cannot be that shallow.

Congrats to anyone who makes it. :party:

Spoiler

Lool this thread is funny af but isnt 5in girth seems a little small. I would have thought between 6.5-7 in length n 5.5-6 in girth would be ideal :ninja: :tongue:. Why are there no inbetween options?
Reply 205
Original post by Numan786
Lool this thread is funny af but isnt 5in girth seems a little small. I would have thought between 6.5-7 in length n 5.5-6 in girth would be ideal :ninja: :tongue:. Why are there no inbetween options?

I suspect that for girls 5in and 5.5in are pretty much the same, whilst for guys a difference of 0.1in is fundamental.

Polls are limited to 16 choices, I would have added more otherwise.
Chinese male
6.3in 1.5 years ago

Now to think of it I feel I have measured it wrong but I measured it like 4 times from Base

Edit :there's a poll XD ah well
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
Chinese male
6.3in 1.5 years ago

Now to think of it I feel I have measured it wrong but I measured it like 4 times from Base

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 208
Where have these widths came from? You're making it sound as if there are loads of guys with square penises which as far as I'm aware definitely isn't the case.
Original post by Josb
I have noticed that penis size is a recurring discussion on TSR, with on average a new thread created per week.
In order to help TSRians, I think it could be more practical to gather all the debates in one big megathread. Perhaps a mod can make this thread sticky (pun not intended).

So, ladies, what is your ideal size? Guys, how enormous is your dick?
Come and brag.
:smile:

Bro how big is urs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
Chinese male
6.3in 1.5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah im Chinese and km jealous . Only 5 inch here

Posted from TSR Mobile
This as always is an easy thread to settle.

In terms of penetration only.....

4 inch and below.... No one wants your tiny penis 5-7 inch well done your average if you know what your girl likes your on to a winner 8-9 inch you need to try less than the average sized but you still need to know what she likes.

10 plus well done you have a cartoon penis, men envy you but you scare girls who aren't cavelike. You think your wanted but you just hurt

/thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 212
Original post by HucktheForde
Bro how big is urs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm average, only two girls voted for me. :cry:
The funniest thing about this thread: Girls have no idea about men's size. When was the last time a girl asked you what size your wanger was, or even got out a tape measure and measured your junk. They can only go on what they see, and as any nice guy knows, girls have bad judgement.
:lolwut: this thread
I'm pretty huge, my cock is nearly 13
This is one area where it's great to be average. I'd be annoyed at being average intellect, height etc, but average penis is pretty good. Anything but small :smile:
Reply 217
Original post by mikehung
I'm pretty huge, my cock is nearly 13

Centimetres?
I voted for I'm a guy. :smile:
A quick calculation suggests that roughly the same (about a quarter of the sample) prefer 5-7 and 7+.

Latest

Trending

Trending