The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Profesh
Given that someone of above-average wi... uh, size who actually knew what they were doing would presumably know to stop before rupturing your spleen, this observation does seem rather a moot-point.

Well yeah obviously but they have to constantly be careful of not pummeling your cervix or ripping you open so it's no fun for either party really
I'm shocked this is still here :lol:
Original post by little_wizard123
I'm happy that others can't catch me up in the size, if I'm honest.

fair enough x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bushido Brown
Thank god I'm well endowed down there, I just can't begin to imagine the amount of insecurity I'd have if I wasn't.

Oh, indeed.
Original post by Angelo12231
haha she totally seduced you.

A girl could be lying naked on the bed covered in apple crumble and I'd still not know I was being seduced.

Original post by bad_username
fair enough x

Thanks for attempting to seduce me, but not interested, sorry.
A girl could be lying naked on the bed covered in apple crumble and I'd still not know I was being seduced.

bro...Ever consider the slight possibility that she might not have been seducing you? :tongue:

sorry to dent your ego, but i really wasn't. x

Covered in apple crumble? WTF is wrong with her, has she not heard of personal hygiene?
Original post by Angelo12231
bro...Ever consider the slight possibility that she might not have been seducing you? :tongue:

thank you! x
Reply 49
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm shocked this is still here :lol:

Well, mods haven't removed the 'Do black girls like anal sex?' thread, so I think it's ok.
Original post by Arkasia
Covered in apple crumble? WTF is wrong with her, has she not heard of personal hygiene?

It's not in a location where it would slowly disappear. But the custard might burn a bit.

thank you! x

Says the girl putting an 'x' after everything she says, you dirty dog.
Original post by Stefano93
The girls don't mind :wink:.

Well, it does take a special kind of man to re-enter the birth canal.
It's not in a location where it would slowly disappear. But the custard might burn a bit.

dirty dog? thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me. the x is out of habit and being friendly? XXX
dirty dog? thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me. the x is out of habit and being friendly? XXX

It's practically the only thing I've ever said to you, so be grateful. But putting three kisses is a bit full on, you should be careful about not leading guys on.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's practically the only thing I've eve said to you, so be grateful. But putting three kisses is a bit full on, you should be careful about not leading guys on.

what am i suppost to thank you for your time? bitch please.
Original post by Changing Skies
10 inches checking in :u:

Girl you couldn't even begin to handle that.
what am i suppost to thank you for your time? bitch please.

My time is worth quite a bit so that'd be appreciated. Stop derailing the thread.

8 inches, u?
Original post by SarcasticMel
Girl you couldn't even begin to handle that.

Of course not :eek:
My time is worth quite a bit so that'd be appreciated. Stop derailing the thread.

8 inches, u?

thank you then.

i'd prefer 8 inches +

I see, but I hope she put a layer of kitchen paper towels under herself to catch any crumbs.

Latest

Trending

Trending