The Student Room Group

Girl asked me out on a date.What to do?

So, there is a girl who I have become great friends with. I have also got to know her mother and become great friends with her as well. The girls father passed away when she was very little. So it is just her and her mother. Anyway, yesterday she gave me a card and inside it said 'will you be my boyfriend?', it had lovely handwriting, calligraphy and pictures and was lovingly created. So I said yes and we are going out to the cinema and then for a meal tomorrow. I have been on dates before, but I really really like this girl and would like to make a special effort and impression. I was thinking of dressing in a suit and giving her some flowers and chocolates.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This is literally the cutest thing! There's not enough guys like you:smile: sounds like a great plan to me and I'm sure she'll be impressed
Reply 2
I bet this is you right now.
That's lovely. I think you should go with your plan, and enjoy yourself :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So what exactly is the issue here? You like her a lot so give her flowers and chocolates :albertein:
Reply 5
Original post by 061194

Bahahahaha.
Do it! Very chivalrous, I'm sure she will feel very special - enjoy yourself!:tongue:
Original post by Mahbuba1997
So what exactly is the issue here? You like her a lot so give her flowers and chocolates :albertein:

Are there other things, I should do though? I want her to feel special and to show how much I care about her.
Reply 8
Original post by velocityrange
Are there other things, I should do though? I want her to feel special and to show how much I care about her.

Draw her a picture like Titanic
Suit might be overdoing it a bit for the cinema.

But loving the rest of it:smile:
Original post by 061194
Draw her a picture like Titanic

'Like one of Jack's French girls!'.
Original post by 061194

This.
Reply 12
Suit? For a date at the cinema? Am I the only person thinking that's a bit too much?
Original post by catsis
Suit? For a date at the cinema? Am I the only person thinking that's a bit too much?

I think it is nice. It shows OP is making an effort.
You already know the answer boy.

Edit: Actually read op and realised op aint got a ****ing clue.

OP you bloody cheesecake you don't need to wear a suit, just dress up nice and enjoy yourself. This girl has done most of the hard work for you.
(edited 9 years ago)
naaaaaaaaaawh. What a cute story. Bro.
Original post by ChickenMadness
naaaaaaaaaawh. What a cute story. Bro.

What a story Mark!
Original post by Bushido Brown
You already know the answer boy.

Edit: Actually read op and realised op aint got a ****ing clue.

OP you bloody cheesecake you don't need to wear a suit, just dress up nice and enjoy yourself. This girl has done most of the hard work for you.

What is wrong with OP wearing a suit. It sounds nice.
Reply 18
Original post by Astrtricks
Suit might be overdoing it a bit for the cinema.

But loving the rest of it:smile:

You have a nice profile picture.
Original post by makeadecision
What is wrong with OP wearing a suit. It sounds nice.

Way too excessive in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest