The Student Room Group

Bimm bristol

Hey guys!
I've just got my place to study music technology at BIMM in bristol and I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who was going as well?
It'd be nice to get to know a few people
Also if anyone has any good recommendations for any student halls I'd be much obliged x
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey! I just confirmed my place in BIMM Bristol for a songwriting course! Im looking rather for a flat share than student halls as its much cheaper and you can actually find some really nice rooms close to big. Only thing is its way easier to find sth as a group. So I'f you'll be thinking of sharing a flat let me know! We could form a group of simmers and find a nice flat to share (filled with music vibeeeesss haha) :smile:
Cheers
Agata
Original post by Randomnumbers
Hey guys!
I've just got my place to study music technology at BIMM in bristol and I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who was going as well?
It'd be nice to get to know a few people
Also if anyone has any good recommendations for any student halls I'd be much obliged x
close to Bimm*
if*
group of bimmers*

Sorry for the spelling mistakes ha!

Original post by aguszmagu
Hey! I just confirmed my place in BIMM Bristol for a songwriting course! Im looking rather for a flat share than student halls as its much cheaper and you can actually find some really nice rooms close to big. Only thing is its way easier to find sth as a group. So I'f you'll be thinking of sharing a flat let me know! We could form a group of simmers and find a nice flat to share (filled with music vibeeeesss haha) :smile:
Cheers
Agata
Hahahah it's cool
Sounds like a good idea tbh, need those good vibes in my life haha
I'm almost definitely coming to BIMM Bristol too, if anyone finds anything hit me up haha
I was thinking of opening a Facebook group "Bimm Bristol 2015 freshers" or sth similar... that might be helpful with teaming up for flat share and finding places to stay or just simply to answear each others questions as I'm sure a lot of is is going to be not only new to the uni but also to the city. What do you think ?
Reply 6
Hi!
We have lots of BIMM students at Hotwells House (shared flats), give us a call 0117 3750670 for more information.................
Hey people there!
I definitely going to Bimm Bristol next october, to study a Drums Pro Musicianship Course.
I'm new to the uni and to the city, as I come from Spain. I'll be living in iQ Students Flats because for me, it was much easier to arrange a place like that from here.
Im hoping nice people there and yes I agree with opening a Facebook group for 2015 Freshers
See you soon!!
Bristol's looking like the the place I'll be going in October. I'm quite interested in the idea of sharing a flat for the obvious monetary reason and because you'd get to know the people you live with better.
Hi guys, I've been accepted for the songwriting course at BIMM Bristol and i was just wondering where everyone was looking accommodation wise? I'm pretty set on the new build 'Fusion Tower' and was hoping other BIMM students are looking to go there too. If not, where is everyone edging towards? Would be cool to have people from the same place living in the same accommodation.

Cheers, Matt.
From what I've seen nearly every room is sold out in Fusion Tower already, prices starting at 158£ per week... Depends what you want obviously, I heard many people from bimm are choosing private student halls, so I'm sure you'll find someone if you decide this is a place for you! Personally I'd much rather look for a flat share, but I'd love to share it with other Bimm students too... Right if you guys are all still keen on joining a Facebook group for ppl starting at bimm Bristol this year, I can open it any time! I'll link you here x

agata
Start a Facebook group if you want I'm sure it'll be much easier for everyone.
Yo guys! I'm going this year and have set up a Facebook ggroup, just search 'Bimm Bristol Freshers 2015', easier access forum for discussing flat shares etc.
Be nice to get to know a few people before everything kicks off! :smile:

Josh
Cant find it
link here, probably should have done that the first time :P
https://www.facebook.com/groups/344086039135908/?fref=ts
Yup nad problems with it too, somehow it doesnt come up in "search". Add me on Facebook and Ill link you to it. I'm Agata Chudziak (/aguszmagu)
I've tried to post a link on here, it's being processed, god knows how long it'll take
faceboom(.)com / groups/344086039135908/members/
I'll add you now :smile:
I'm gonna be studying Event management will be looking for a flatshare or something similar closer to the time.

Original post by mattwils15
Hi guys, I've been accepted for the songwriting course at BIMM Bristol and i was just wondering where everyone was looking accommodation wise? I'm pretty set on the new build 'Fusion Tower' and was hoping other BIMM students are looking to go there too. If not, where is everyone edging towards? Would be cool to have people from the same place living in the same accommodation.

Cheers, Matt.

Fusion tower looks pretty cosy its a shame most of the cheaper rooms have sold out by now though
Reply 18
i've requested to join the FB freshers page for 2015.

Really would like to house share or something. The more people the better!

I'm 20 from Cheltenham and hopefully going to be studying professional musicianship!
Hi everyone. I'm not from BIMM, i'm a Screenology student but as you probably have already experienced, there are no halls available. We need one more person to secure a 4 bedroom shared apartment asap. Hope you would interested. We're looking at a marionette apartment on Clifton triangle, mixed household currently one guy and two girls. £110pw £500 deposit £228 agency fee We need one more person in order to secure this place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending