The Student Room Group

HMRC - Customer Service consultant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Waiting to hear from Glasgow though I have already been offered a position/ start date at East Kilbride so am not sure if I will still hear from the Glasgow office. Prefer to work in Glasgow as I live less than 15mins from the office.
Good luck to everyone still waiting..
Reply 61
Original post by Ada27
Waiting to hear from Glasgow though I have already been offered a position/ start date at East Kilbride so am not sure if I will still hear from the Glasgow office. Prefer to work in Glasgow as I live less than 15mins from the office.
Good luck to everyone still waiting..

When did you hear from them and when did you go for the interview?
Reply 62
Original post by Poppymey
When did you hear from them and when did you go for the interview?

Heard back from them last week and went for my interview in Glasgow on the 3rd of March. Applied for both roles though I applied for the role in East Kilbride last year so i have been waiting.
Reply 63
Ah really, I went for my interview on the 12th February and got provisional offer on 10th April.. I'm getting fed up waiting.. There is no one to contact accept the office and they can't tell you if you have the position because it's hr that deals with it ;(
Hey everyone, I am also waiting for my start-date for East Kilbride - received my provisional offer on April 24th. I've had to wait ages too, had my interview on Feb 4th and then was a bit disappointed when I got an email a few weeks later to say that my application was being put on hold ... I thought that was it for me!

I sent away details of my referees on April 29th and it's now May 6th. Not that I'm impatient or anything, but could anyone tell me how long it took for recruitment to get back to them after they had done this? Is there a next stage after my having given details of referees (does anyone know how the referees are contacted?) or do they just give you a start date straight away and if so, how do they contact you with the date - telephone or another email?

A lot of questions, I know, but thank you.
Another thing too is that I've only just noticed the Health Declaration Form attached to my application ... does anyone know when this appears? Worried that I've delayed my application, but I filled it in straight away and emailed it through.
Reply 66
Got my start date from Glasgow office today and got my time for my shifts too happy wee bunny anyone else got their start date ??
Reply 67
Trisham. I'm waiting in a start date for Glasgow. Provisional offer two weeks ago and just sent in health declaration. When is your start date and how long after provisional offer did you hear? Also. What are your shifts like?
Reply 68
1st a June and shifts are good mon 10.30-7 tue 9-5 wed thur 11.30-8 fri 9-5.30 so it's good shifts
Reply 69
Wow. They're amazing shifts!! Did you wait long for clearance. I'm dying to start because I'm not loving my current job and dying fir start date so I can organise my childcare. I'm so impatient!! Lol. Good luck on 1st June... Hoping I can maybe slot in that one too lol. xx
Reply 70
Yeah Iam organising child care the now but major drama lol hope it works out for me ok it was quick clearance so it was good luck :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by Trisham2
Yeah Iam organising child care the now but major drama lol hope it works out for me ok it was quick clearance so it was good luck :smile:

I called disclosure scotland this morning and they sent my disclosure on 1st may. I hoping now I've sent health declaration that they'll give me a date. Hope it all works out for you with child care. I know it's a real pain!! Xx
Reply 72
u should probably hear later on today or tomorrow it's really quick so it is good luck xxx
Reply 73
Ah I wish I had heard back, I was hoping I would have as I had my interview on the 12th of February and my provisional offer on the 10th of April.. I've not had a health declaration either., I'm getting fed up I've emailed them 3 times now and heard nothing back.. Feel like just accepting other job offers that I've declined.. :frown:
Reply 74
Original post by Fanabe
I called disclosure scotland this morning and they sent my disclosure on 1st may. I hoping now I've sent health declaration that they'll give me a date. Hope it all works out for you with child care. I know it's a real pain!! Xx

When you phoned disclosure scotland what did you say?
Reply 75
I've phoned disclosure scotland snd they said their is no application been sent that's from the 12th of February.. Safe to say I haven't got the job ..
Reply 76
Original post by Pevmey
I've phoned disclosure scotland snd they said their is no application been sent that's from the 12th of February.. Safe to say I haven't got the job ..

The won't have sent it back then. They'll have done it around the time if your provisional offer. I'd go into your dashboard and on the original advert there'll be contact details for Glasgow. Call and see what they say. Every time I've emailed I get a quick response. Good luck.
Reply 77
I don't know what it say to them.. :frown:
Reply 78
I have emailed they haven't answered me either is there a number to call them on xx
Reply 79
Original post by Trisham2
I have emailed they haven't answered me either is there a number to call them on xx

Live just phoned the glasgow office and they have informed me that it is the recruitment side that deals with all applications.. They told me to email them again and if they don't get back to me to then phone them back and they will see if they can help me,, they said once the recruitment have dealt with the applications then they forwards the details onto the office..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending