The Student Room Group

Deloitte graduate 2015

Please share your experience. What is the average response time after the partner interview? No reply within 3 days, does it mean a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone has a different experience with waiting times. I heard the day after, others have waited weeks. Have a look at wikijob for reassurance if you haven't already; lots of people wait slightly longer before being told they were successful, it just depends on the partner that interviewed you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by NaUmarly
Everyone has a different experience with waiting times. I heard the day after, others have waited weeks. Have a look at wikijob for reassurance if you haven't already; lots of people wait slightly longer before being told they were successful, it just depends on the partner that interviewed you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did. Do they still call if you are unsuccessful or just send an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by St1m
Yeah I did. Do they still call if you are unsuccessful or just send an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't honestly know what the procedure is in that case, unfortunately. I'm sure if you were unsuccessful, they would still want to offer you detailed feedback, you might find they'd still call. Don't lose hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by St1m
Please share your experience. What is the average response time after the partner interview? No reply within 3 days, does it mean a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

I have my first round assessment centre coming up with Deloitte and would really appreciate any help/advice.

Thanks a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest