The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Aeronautical Engineering [undergrad] specification/syllabus?

I was wondering whether anyone has a copy of Imperial's Aeronautical Engineering [undergrad] specification/syllabus?

I'm not asking for a vague course structure..

(They do publish it right? I'm under the premise that they would have one, as during my O'levels and A'levels, I used to refer to the respective programme specification by the examining boards)
Original post by aeroecaps
I was wondering whether anyone has a copy of Imperial's Aeronautical Engineering [undergrad] specification/syllabus?

(They do publish it right? I'm under the premise that they would have one, as during my O'levels and A'levels, I used to refer to the respective programme specification by the examining boards)

There used to be one available online until the College completely changed their website... :rolleyes: I don't think it's available anywhere now, you could e-mail the department though.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by aeroecaps

https://workspace.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics/Public/MEng%20Handbook%202014-15.pdf
Reply 3
Original post by ounce
There used to be one available online until the College completely changed their website... :rolleyes: I don't think it's available anywhere now, you could e-mail the department though.

Thank you for the reply :smile:

Ah, just what I was looking for. Thanks a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest