The Student Room Group

Snapchat conversation while she was in her bra?

Background: Year 12. Single. I know we're both virgins and I'm sure she's not a sex fiend.

I know a girl from school who I rarely talk to now but who occasionally sends me (and, presumably, others) normal snaps about her day or whatever interesting thing she may be doing. I sometimes reply and we often have a snapchat conversation through sending each other snaps.

Yesterday, we were having a conversation in the evening and talking about random stuff which I can't even remember. As the conversation progressed, she unbuttoned her shirt a little so cleavage was visible. A few snaps later, she was leaning forward and I saw her bra and told her I saw it. She said and acted like it was accidental (and it may well have been).

The night went on and she changed into a gown and blah blah. We made some sex jokes at some point, but it was generally banter (e.g. I made a bad pickup line referencing the current topic and she sent a picture of her bed captioned "get in here now" AS A JOKE).

Then, at around 11 or 12 she changed her clothes again but carried on the snapchat conversation with me whilst she was doing it, so I saw her (upper body) only sporting a bra in a snap. I, of course, complimented her breasts like a true gentleman.

I then asked for her relationship status bc ^^^
I knew she was single, but I thought it might hint towards a date.
I then asked if she was interested in anyone and she said she didn't know, because she's not sure if she's into anyone, in what seemed like an attempt to avoid the question.

Am I overthinking this, or do all the cleavage, partially-visible-bra and naked-except-bra snapchats mean something?
What does it mean when she says she's not sure if she's interested in anyone and seems like she's trying to avoid answering? (We hardly talk, maybe an irl conversation once a month, so she's unlikely to be into me in that way I think).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She might like you.. or might just be playing around. Impossible to tell without knowing her.
Sounds like you're in.

Now just send her a provocative snap and see how she responds
Reply 3
Original post by Ezisola
She might like you.. or might just be playing around. Impossible to tell without knowing her.

But do a lot of girls casually send provocative snapchats mid-conversation?
Wasn't snapchat recently in the news over a privacy row thing? I hope she didn't actually send you the (or even a) photo of her in her bra
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
But do a lot of girls casually send provocative snapchats mid-conversation?

In my experience; Yes.
Reply 6
Original post by shawn_o1
Wasn't snapchat recently in the news over a privacy row thing? I hope she didn't actually send you the (or even a) photo of her in her bra

The whole point is that she did. And most of her others were full of cleavage. Anyhow, Snapchat is very good at privacy after countless improvements since it was first released.
Reply 7
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Sounds like you're in.

Now just send her a provocative snap and see how she responds

What do you mean by "provocative"? :/
What do you mean by "provocative"? :/

Send one of you topless or the like
Reply 9
Maybe she was hot? She certainly sounds it.
Turns out she occasionally sends bra photos to her (female) friends and she's comfortable with it so.
Personally, I send ones like that to certain guys who I have banter with or an interest in them/previous relations.

I'm always careful with who I send them to, and will send them purposely to certain people and no one else.
Original post by vanilla94
Personally, I send ones like that to certain guys who I have banter with or an interest in them/previous relations.

I'm always careful with who I send them to, and will send them purposely to certain people and no one else.

I only very often talk to this girl in school and we normally pass each other without saying anything. She still Snapchats me with the same frequency she did in Year 11 when we talked more. Does that mean she's interested or simple sending as a friend?
There are four options:

A)
B)
C)
D)

She wants the last one.
Reply 14
Stay calm. Plus it's not gentlemanly to post every intimate detail of your snapchats. Just ask her out for a latte and blueberry muffin at Starbucks.
I only very often talk to this girl in school and we normally pass each other without saying anything. She still Snapchats me with the same frequency she did in Year 11 when we talked more. Does that mean she's interested or simple sending as a friend?

For me, that would mean I'm interested. There are a lot of people I speak to through text/Snapchat/Facebook whom I rarely speak with in person, yet would be willing to go out with.

Just ask if she wants to meet for a coffee. Don't treat it as a date and just see what happens. Usually, its easier to see from body language and conversation in person what is happening! Good luck:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
The way I see it, if she was TOTALLY uninterested she wouldn't be snapping you to begin with.
The thing is, she may just be trying to get your attention by sending you these sultry snaps. (couldn't resist that alliteration)

You're a guy (I'm assuming) so I say just go for it. Talk to her more irl. Show her that you're interested, like really interested. Take her out.

But be careful not to push her too much. Virgins can be like feral cats, easily scared away by advances. Either she likes you or she's teasing you.
Original post by JAndrade1
The way I see it, if she was TOTALLY uninterested she wouldn't be snapping you to begin with.
The thing is, she may just be trying to get your attention by sending you these sultry snaps. (couldn't resist that alliteration)

You're a guy (I'm assuming) so I say just go for it. Talk to her more irl. Show her that you're interested, like really interested. Take her out.

But be careful not to push her too much. Virgins can be like feral cats, easily scared away by advances. Either she likes you or she's teasing you.

Ignore this, go straight for a snap of your erect schlong in all its glory.

P.S. Remember to trim the bush first.
Original post by Le Nombre
Ignore this, go straight for a snap of your erect schlong in all its glory.

P.S. Remember to trim the bush first.

Definitely take this advice if you never wanna speak or snap this girl ever again.
Original post by JAndrade1

We're both virgins so.

How do I go about asking her on a date? I'm definitely going to wait until the next time I talk to her in school if I do want to, but what would I say?

Latest