The Student Room Group

Describe your ex in one word without swearing.

Scroll to see replies

Golddigger
Original post by Jibola240
Expand, please

slept randomly/casually with lots of women basically, not when we were together but before and after he just loves women lol
Reply 82
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Nope, perfectly fine lol my cat just understands how amazing I am and appreciates me. I can read his mind

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, or maybe he has an ulterior motive, i.e. to get as much food as possible?
Reply 83
Original post by heavyhandscott
whore

I'm curious now; what happened?
Reply 84
Cheat
Reply 85
Original post by Profesh
Inscrutable.

How long was the relationship? Did it end well?
hard-to-love
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kka25
How long was the relationship? Did it end well?

Only a month or so; total breakdown in communication, unfortunately. Which is a shame, because the chemistry was fantastic.
Original post by kka25
I'm curious now; what happened?

Cheated 2 weeks into the relationship
while i was on holiday
couldnt tell me so got my cousin (good friend of hers) to tell me

Knew she was one, was blinded by love (Well attraction and being overwhelmed at the time)

we went out one day and the same night her and my cousin skyped me and got together then

couple years before we went out a few times with an ex too lol shes her ex-best friend now
Kind
Missed?
Reply 92
Cheated 2 weeks into the relationship
while i was on holiday
couldnt tell me so got my cousin (good friend of hers) to tell me

Knew she was one, was blinded by love (Well attraction and being overwhelmed at the time)

we went out one day and the same night her and my cousin skyped me and got together then

couple years before we went out a few times with an ex too lol shes her ex-best friend now

You must be furious when you found out!
Reply 93
Original post by Profesh
Only a month or so; total breakdown in communication, unfortunately. Which is a shame, because the chemistry was fantastic.

I see. Well, at least it wasn't 1-2 years! That would have been soul draining wouldn't it? (with the trying-to-understand her and such)
Kinky :wink: :whip:
Original post by kka25
You must be furious when you found out!

Furious as well as stressed, depressed, highly annoyed, down, sick of everything and peeved off a lot from family and 6th form.

Year 12 was a bad bad place for me
A lot of negativity about ex's here! Wouldn't say we ended on the best terms but he was a lovely guy.

Intelligent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Furious as well as stressed, depressed, highly annoyed, down, sick of everything and peeved off a lot from family and 6th form.

Year 12 was a bad bad place for me

:frown:

How did you manage to pull yourself away from it?
Problematic
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending