The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Accommodation Sept 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LukussJA1
Thanks! I'm looking to hopefully stay in an en-suite as main choice if not singer. How about you?

nice! I'm going singer as main choice and en-suite as second :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Do you know how many people share a toilet and or shower in singer?
also, are the security tight, do they allow partys?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Staff596
Do you know how many people share a toilet and or shower in singer?
also, are the security tight, do they allow partys?

I believe it is 5or6 people in one flat. Also with security it isn't as bad as Liberty.
I can apply now but I can't register for some reason:frown: I want to apply ASAP though :frown:
Going to be putting en suite as first choice, not sure about my second as I don't really want any of the others :P Guess I might just put singer...
Really want Callice or Victoria though :frown: fingers crossed I end up with that :crossedf:
Never mind, fixed it. (Registration thing)
Reply 65
Has anyone applied to Singer Hall as their first choice? ; En-suite (hopefully liberty point) is my second but I've been hearing so many mixed reviews on singer e.g some say its the best place others say its really dirty or whatever.. im confused ;-;
Original post by Minzyy
Has anyone applied to Singer Hall as their first choice? ; En-suite (hopefully liberty point) is my second but I've been hearing so many mixed reviews on singer e.g some say its the best place others say its really dirty or whatever.. im confused ;-;

I went to visit Singer, it was actually quite nice, I wouldn't say it was dirty (from what I saw) :smile: I didn't pick it though simply because I want my own bathroom, otherwise I probably would have :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by rainbowsloth
I went to visit Singer, it was actually quite nice, I wouldn't say it was dirty (from what I saw) :smile: I didn't pick it though simply because I want my own bathroom, otherwise I probably would have :smile:

I visited it too and found it great but I saw on youtube this girl post a video about how she regrets living there and stuff idk anymore :') .. I understand though I wanted to pick ensuite first but I think I was so money concious I ended up picking Singer as my first ..I heard sharing a bathroom isn't that bad but I bet that was a marketing strategy pfft
Original post by Minzyy
I visited it too and found it great but I saw on youtube this girl post a video about how she regrets living there and stuff idk anymore :') .. I understand though I wanted to pick ensuite first but I think I was so money concious I ended up picking Singer as my first ..I heard sharing a bathroom isn't that bad but I bet that was a marketing strategy pfft

Shared bathrooms are not that bad I had to share with 32 between 3 toilets in my old Uni halls. They we're cleaned 3 times a day. So I wouldn't worry. Even though I have applied for en-suite this time. But honestly there not as bad as people think :smile:
Reply 69
Shared bathrooms are not that bad I had to share with 32 between 3 toilets in my old Uni halls. They we're cleaned 3 times a day. So I wouldn't worry. Even though I have applied for en-suite this time. But honestly there not as bad as people think :smile:

Ahh well that sounds waay better I dont know about the cleaning regimes with Singer Hall I hope its enough to keep the place clean:smile: .. Im even slightly worried about the kitchens not being cleaned that regularly ..I saw a video about when the kitchens arent clean and you get bugs and ants, Im internally freaking out :eek:
Original post by Minzyy
Ahh well that sounds waay better I dont know about the cleaning regimes with Singer Hall I hope its enough to keep the place clean:smile: .. Im even slightly worried about the kitchens not being cleaned that regularly ..I saw a video about when the kitchens arent clean and you get bugs and ants, Im internally freaking out :eek:

I presume most halls have cleaners anyways but also depends on who you are staying with. Try not to worry to much :smile:
Original post by Minzyy

I have stayed in my boyfriends uni accommodation which was shared bathroom, I doubt I could cope for longer than a week with that. Though they were all boys and most were also incredibly untidy and gross so... It did put me off though. Personally I am just a bit of a private person when it comes to bathrooms I suppose :P
Reply 72
I have stayed in my boyfriends uni accommodation which was shared bathroom, I doubt I could cope for longer than a week with that. Though they were all boys and most were also incredibly untidy and gross so... It did put me off though. Personally I am just a bit of a private person when it comes to bathrooms I suppose :P

Well that actually sounds daunting but I understand the privacy thing I'll just try to get used to it if I do end up in Singer ..thats all I can do ;-; :biggrin:
Reply 73
I presume most halls have cleaners anyways but also depends on who you are staying with. Try not to worry to much :smile:

Im such a worry wart with these things but thanks I'll try not to dwell on it too much ..until I get there:smile::biggrin:
Original post by Minzyy
Well that actually sounds daunting but I understand the privacy thing I'll just try to get used to it if I do end up in Singer ..thats all I can do ;-; :biggrin:

I wouldn't worry, lots of students have shared bathrooms and I've never heard anything horrendous so :smile:
Reply 75
I wouldn't worry, lots of students have shared bathrooms and I've never heard anything horrendous so :smile:

loool I worry too much, I'll focus on getting INTO uni rather than shared bathrooms and stuff :tongue:
Original post by Minzyy
loool I worry too much, I'll focus on getting INTO uni rather than shared bathrooms and stuff :tongue:

Don't worry I'm EXACTLY the same :P
Reply 77
Don't worry I'm EXACTLY the same :P

Haha that makes me feel better :biggrin::tongue:
Reply 78
You guys,

What does en suite mean ? and what's the best accommodation for Post- graduate ?

Thank you.
Hey guys,

Where's everyone applying for accommodation September 2015?

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest