The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Accommodation Sept 2015

Hey, what accommodation has everyone been given?
If you want, add your flat number and what you will be studying!
:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rainbowsloth
What accommodation is everyone applying to?

Also add what you will be studying and what age you will be, if you wish.

:smile:

Hey there looking into callice I reckon for first choice :smile: going to be studying digital media. What about you?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by LukussJA1
Hey there looking into callice I reckon for first choice :smile: going to be studying digital media. What about you?

I think I'll probably go for Victoria Hall, then Callice as a second choice.
I'll be studying Occupational Therapy :smile:
Reply 3
I think I'll probably go for Victoria Hall, then Callice as a second choice.
I'll be studying Occupational Therapy :smile:

Sounds good I haven't really checked much into accommodation to much atm. Should really as I made coventry my main choice and have an unconditional offer. Is coventry ur main choice?
Sounds good I haven't really checked much into accommodation to much atm. Should really as I made coventry my main choice and have an unconditional offer. Is coventry ur main choice?

It's new to the website, looks really nice! I haven't firmed it yet, but I will be in the next few days.
Reply 5
It's new to the website, looks really nice! I haven't firmed it yet, but I will be in the next few days.

Ah nice il have to check it out. When my laptop is working again. Might be a hard choice on which one to pick when it comes to it
Ah nice il have to check it out. When my laptop is working again. Might be a hard choice on which one to pick when it comes to it

Personally I think Victoria looks nicer (From looking on the website) and it's cheaper too :smile:
Reply 7
Hey :smile:)
I'm thinking about Singer Hall as a first choice,Priory Hall as a second and probably just in case the university owned houses. I'm gonna study Dance course.
I don't know about you guys, but i am an international student and this accommodation costs like to buy a small apartment in our country hahaha. But it looks very good as well :smile:
Original post by TedkaSun
Hey :smile:)
I'm thinking about Singer Hall as a first choice,Priory Hall as a second and probably just in case the university owned houses. I'm gonna study Dance course.
I don't know about you guys, but i am an international student and this accommodation costs like to buy a small apartment in our country hahaha. But it looks very good as well :smile:

Yeah our student accommodation is such a stupid price, they make it so much simply because they they can so :frown:
I put Singer Hall as my first choice and university owned houses as my second. I'm going to be studying psychology :smile:
Original post by tumblrgirl96
I put Singer Hall as my first choice and university owned houses as my second. I'm going to be studying psychology :smile:

Singer looked good, but I wanted my own bathroom so :P
I heard that singer is a bit better socially if u was to have friends around as there not so tight on security. Unsure if that's a true fact though.
I heard that singer is a bit better socially if u was to have friends around as there not so tight on security. Unsure if that's a true fact though.

It is, apparently singer and callice are the best socially because the security isn't as strict, liberty and others are very strict on who you bring in. I'm not sure about Victoria's security though...
It is, apparently singer and callice are the best socially because the security isn't as strict, liberty and others are very strict on who you bring in. I'm not sure about Victoria's security though...

I know from my halls in Portsmouth there was security in all the accommodation. U had to sign them in at the desk.. If there was any problems u would be the one to blame though
I know from my halls in Portsmouth there was security in all the accommodation. U had to sign them in at the desk.. If there was any problems u would be the one to blame though

I think some of the accommodation is like that for cov
Reply 15
Really wanna make Victoria hall my first choice! But I wanna see if a lot of people do otherwise there's no point :frown: if not I think singer will be my first! Then callice. Girls who lived in singer told me that it's so much better socially because the layout of the flats are so much better!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nur_ah
Really wanna make Victoria hall my first choice! But I wanna see if a lot of people do otherwise there's no point :frown: if not I think singer will be my first! Then callice. Girls who lived in singer told me that it's so much better socially because the layout of the flats are so much better!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've barely seen anyone putting Victoria so I might just have to put Callice as my first instead:frown:
Callice or liberty for me I reckon
Reply 18
Anyone know what the layout of callice is like? Is it just a corridor with doors on each side like Liberty?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
hello there. I was thinking of choosing Liberty only because it includes free access to the gym and callice sadly does not. I will be studying Product Design already been accepted

Quick Reply

Latest