The Student Room Group

What masters can I do with my degree?

Currently doing sport and exercise science, but I am changing my course in second year to sport science and physiology.

Recently I have decided against a career in sport, and I am now looking more towards a medical job on the NHS, or something health related.

I am interested in various things such as blood science, cardio-respiratory, etc. Will I be able to do a masters in something like that with a degree in sport science and physiology? I am really worried that they will not let me on the course for doing a different undergraduate degree such as bio medicine, biology, etc.
Original post by Jamiepvfc
Currently doing sport and exercise science, but I am changing my course in second year to sport science and physiology.

Recently I have decided against a career in sport, and I am now looking more towards a medical job on the NHS, or something health related.

I am interested in various things such as blood science, cardio-respiratory, etc. Will I be able to do a masters in something like that with a degree in sport science and physiology? I am really worried that they will not let me on the course for doing a different undergraduate degree such as bio medicine, biology, etc.

Essex uni do a masters in cardiac rehabilitation or something which actually looks really interesting. Also you could do a postgraduate physiotherapy course if that interested you? best thing to do is look on findamasters.com though :smile:
You should never have studied in the first place and become an engineer or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending