The Student Room Group

Does dropping Physics look weak?

Hi, Want to do Comp sci.

I thought i'd enjoy Physics, but it only worries me, i am fine in maths, further and computing, just when it comes to Physics its not working out.

Would dropping it at A2 look weak on an application? I just feel it will hinder on the rest of my subjects too much.
Original post by Bobjim12
Hi, Want to do Comp sci.

I thought i'd enjoy Physics, but it only worries me, i am fine in maths, further and computing, just when it comes to Physics its not working out.

Would dropping it at A2 look weak on an application? I just feel it will hinder on the rest of my subjects too much.

I wouldn't have thought it'd be a big problem. If you're doing well in Maths, Further Maths and Computing, you've already got the most relevant subjects and most people drop a subject at A2 anyway so I doubt it'd look unusual.
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
I wouldn't have thought it'd be a big problem. If you're doing well in Maths, Further Maths and Computing, you've already got the most relevant subjects and most people drop a subject at A2 anyway so I doubt it'd look unusual.

Suppose, could back it up with the fact that Computing is sort of more relevant...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending