The Student Room Group

Final year stress

Hi guys,

I'm in my final year at university and absolutely hating it. I just don't know what to do anymore. Don't get me wrong I have made some good friends over the years and getting on ok academically, i just all of a sudden can handle it anymore.

I hate my lectures and feel like my brain is turning into mush every time I sit in a seminar or lecture. I feel like I'm drowning with work, the deadline for my dissertation is creeping closer, making me panic, on top of the mountain of work I have to do as well.
Since I moved in the house at the beginning of the year with my friends I have found myself resenting them, I avoid them at all costs and can't bare the sound of them around the house. i was never like this until I started uni again this year. I miss everything about home and cannot wait till I can leave this god awful place just for a week away. I can't help but associate everything to do with uni as stressful and sad.

Does anyone else feel the same? I don't really know what to do anymore :confused:
I know how you feel! I'm exactly the same, it's like I've lost all interest and have absolutely no motivation to do anything! it's driving me mad :frown: :frown:

Quick Reply