The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Undergraduate 2015 entry

Hello, I've started this thread in order to make some contacts / possible friends going to study in UCLan starting in September 2015.
:parrot:
Reply 1
Original post by Annie_m
Hello, I've started this thread in order to make some contacts / possible friends going to study in UCLan starting in September 2015.
:parrot:

Hi Annie
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Mimi A
Hi Annie

hi mimi, what course did you apply to?
Reply 3
Original post by Annie_m

I applied to study sexual herh studies . You ?
Reply 4
Original post by Mimi A
I applied to study sexual herh studies . You ?

Health *
Reply 5
Original post by Annie_m

Have you received an offer from UCLAN?
Reply 6
Original post by Mimi A
Have you received an offer from UCLAN?

nice, I applied for Film Production and Media production, got an offer from both, did you?
Reply 7
I haven't received an offer yet . I applied on 12th January 2015. I wa sacked for my transcripts and English proficiency results . I send them and it's been a month now I still haven't heard from them . How long did it take for you to hear from them
Reply 8
Original post by Mimi A
I haven't received an offer yet . I applied on 12th January 2015. I wa sacked for my transcripts and English proficiency results . I send them and it's been a month now I still haven't heard from them . How long did it take for you to hear from them

it shouldn't take that long if you applied in january I think. I applied in November and got offers back around December / January. maybe email them asking if they received your application, did they emailed you after you applied?
Reply 9
Original post by Annie_m
it shouldn't take that long if you applied in january I think. I applied in November and got offers back around December / January. maybe email them asking if they received your application, did they emailed you after you applied?

Yes they emailed me . I called the office last week Monday . And they said they'll contact me once a decision is made . So fingers crossed !
Reply 10
Original post by Mimi A
Yes they emailed me . I called the office last week Monday . And they said they'll contact me once a decision is made . So fingers crossed !

that's good, here's to hoping then (: are you thinking of putting UCLan as your firm choice?
Reply 11
Original post by Annie_m
that's good, here's to hoping then (: are you thinking of putting UCLan as your firm choice?

Yes I am

Quick Reply