The Student Room Group
Reply 1
wow, good luck!

I'm going to the clothes show on the 6th!

Do you know if the interviews are alphabetical?
Reply 2
Hey, i got a massive interview letter from cardiff today too! I haven't read it all yet, it looked far too long. :/ Mine was for the 6th too, but I have to rearrange it as it clashes with another interview. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
LouisaG
Just got home to a big fat interview letter from Cardiff :biggrin:

It's on the 6th Dec, which is a bit of a pain because I was going to the Clothes Show that day, but hey.

If anybody else has got one: Did you manage to work out where the list of acceptable id was? They said it was on the back of the disclosure form, but mine was blank...

Well done on getting the interviews you all!:smile:

Why dont you call the admissions office to ask them what documentation to bring? Im trying very hard to remember what I had to take last year, but I cant think past Passport/driving license:redface: :biggrin:

Where are your interviews? Heath or the school of biosciences?
Good luck everyone! If you have questions about Cardiff Ill try my best to help you!:smile:
Reply 4
Sorry to dig up this up, but I found an email from last year saying what I should take to the interview:

In order to
complete the Criminal records disclosure, we do require you to bring some
ID documents. Please bring at 5 of the following documents:

Passport or Driving license
National Insurance card or payslip
Bank statement
Birth Certificate
NHS Card
Mobile phone bill
P60/P45

If you could kindly bring the originals and take copies of the ID
Dcouments and also bring 2 passport sized photographs.

I hope this helps someone! :smile:
Reply 5
Awesome, thank you so much! Saves me ringing them up and bothering them :biggrin:
Reply 6
man last years interview they were cooking loads and loads of some well spicy curry....in the room where we had to wait.

i like curry dont get me wrong but when you have to wait 3 hours for an IV it kinda turns ure stomach over the wrong way.
(realises that wasnt any help at all)...or was it?!
Reply 7
LouisaG
Awesome, thank you so much! Saves me ringing them up and bothering them :biggrin:

Youre most welcome! :smile: What day is your interview?
We had some interview candidates come into the dissection room on monday when we were there- it brought back memories to say the very least!:biggrin:
Reply 8
space_aura
man last years interview they were cooking loads and loads of some well spicy curry....in the room where we had to wait.

i like curry dont get me wrong but when you have to wait 3 hours for an IV it kinda turns ure stomach over the wrong way.
(realises that wasnt any help at all)...or was it?!

Spicy curry? Interesting!:biggrin:

where was your interview??
Reply 9
PSdilemma
Spicy curry? Interesting!:biggrin:

where was your interview??

cardiff...november time

actually they were hosting a gynaecology training event for doctors using things like polos and ping pong balls in surgery training techniques..that was why.
Reply 10
space_aura
cardiff...november time

hehe sorry for not being very clear. Was your interview at Heath hospital or the school of biosciences? :d
Reply 11
what do you do if you dont have 5 of those ID documents?
Reply 12
rachel123
what do you do if you dont have 5 of those ID documents?

I think I didnt have all 5
I emailed the lady, she said that if I could bring what I had itd be fine and that they could ask for the rest later if need be.
But you could send them a quick email confirming that!
Reply 13
space_aura
cardiff...november time

actually they were hosting a gynaecology training event for doctors using things like polos and ping pong balls in surgery training techniques..that was why.

:eek: :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending