Has anyone heard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by wozim123
Has anyone heard

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, have you ?
Reply 3
Apparently by the end of this week we should get an update with the application process and applications should be open soon after that.
Reply 4
hi guys ive also applied to plovdiv to study medicine via the student world (outreach education) and was just wondering if anyone else has heard back and also did Tony Hyde deffinitley say there should be a response by the end of the week?
Reply 5
Original post by amalik95
hi guys ive also applied to plovdiv to study medicine via the student world (outreach education) and was just wondering if anyone else has heard back and also did Tony Hyde deffinitley say there should be a response by the end of the week?

I have also applied via outreach education. You can email him to confirm.
Reply 6
Original post by uer23
Yes, just heard back from Tony Hyde from TheStudentWorld regarding applications to Plovdiv.

When did you apply ? Are you a grad ?

I applied in Jan. Not currently a grad but in a few months will be a pharmacy graduate.
Hie there, i have applied to Plovdiv too via Outreach but havent yet heard from Tony. Regards.
Reply 8
Hey guys,

Any of you know whats going on with applying to Plovdiv for September entry ?
Hie Majid,

No fresh updates so far from Tony about Plovdiv sept entry.
Reply 10
Being patients sooo hard rn i just want to find out already loool 😂
Reply 11
Who is Tony and how do we get in contact with the uni ?
Hello Everyone

Haven't used TSR since college days lol, cant remember how to quote people. Anyway I have also applied to study at Plovdiv MU, sent off application in Jan via TSW/Outreach but yet to hear anything of significance. Been getting same old emails from Tony saying he hasn't had any updates from Plov. I did however email the university directly who replied saying the admissions doesn't open until the 1st of June. If that's the case we could be in for a long wait.

@mk4eva: im also a pharmacy graduate! which uni you study at?
@majid81: Tony Hyde is the Student Recruitment Manager of The Student World, and you can get in contact with the university via there email which is on there website.
Sup everyone,

I have also put in application through TheStudentWorld/Outreach and waiting to hear back. Can anyone enlighten us what is going on and why it's taking longer than usual ? Any current students ?
Im applying through Study Medicine Europe, and I have received an application form, and have been guaranteed I shall be accepted. Mr Aris Grigriou is sorting everything out for me, i just have to send the application form back :smile:
My cousin is a current student, she is studying Dentistry at Plovdiv so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :smile:
Original post by nainarajan
Im applying through Study Medicine Europe, and I have received an application form, and have been guaranteed I shall be accepted. Mr Aris Grigriou is sorting everything out for me, i just have to send the application form back :smile:

Hello nainarajan!

Sounds great, Has Aris told you anything about the timescale for Plov to process applications, because in previous years the response was much quicker..

Its nice to have family there already would help settle in, what year is your cousin in? Has she told you about how the management of stuff is at Plovdiv? Based on the length of time to process application seems its must be quite unorganised?
Actually they've had a lot more applicants this year , last year they had 700 but this year they have around 1100 applying from international countries , which is why it's taking longer to process the Applications. As for living costs and management , my cousins doing her first year there , and she says its pretty much the same as UK but of course the student loan doesn't cover food ,travel or accommodation costs. But its much cheaper there, for example a studio flat would only be £100 there , and the food is cheaper too . Everyone speaks English there so its easy to go places and she says its very similar to living out for uni in UK :smile: hope this helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by hackman®
Hello Everyone

Haven't used TSR since college days lol, cant remember how to quote people. Anyway I have also applied to study at Plovdiv MU, sent off application in Jan via TSW/Outreach but yet to hear anything of significance. Been getting same old emails from Tony saying he hasn't had any updates from Plov. I did however email the university directly who replied saying the admissions doesn't open until the 1st of June. If that's the case we could be in for a long wait.

@mk4eva: im also a pharmacy graduate! which uni you study at?
@majid81: Tony Hyde is the Student Recruitment Manager of The Student World, and you can get in contact with the university via there email which is on there website.

I'm at university of Hertfordshire. I went to the student world event today and spoke to Ben from the thestudentworld (outreach) he said that they wouldn't recieve referral fee this year and will have to charge around £600 ontop of the documents that need to be translated.
Reply 19
Original post by mk4eva
I'm at university of Hertfordshire. I went to the student world event today and spoke to Ben from the thestudentworld (outreach) he said that they wouldn't recieve referral fee this year and will have to charge around £600 ontop of the documents that need to be translated.

I don't understand what's going on ? Referral fee ? Could you please explain ?

Latest

Trending

Trending