The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

accommodation

Ok so i applied for accommodation last week and today i received an email saying "We are happy to confirm receipt of your application for St Peters Court.* The site provider UNITE require additional information before they are able to process your offer." Does this mean that i'm definitely getting a room in St Peters Court?:smile:
Reply 1
I got that too!! I think it does. Have you filled out the form? Do you have to pay a £250 deposit?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lozloz1
I got that too!! I think it does. Have you filled out the form? Do you have to pay a £250 deposit?

Not yet i ll probably fill it out tomorrow, have you?
i think we have to pay the £250 in August, well in my case as i have a conditional offer or i hope that's right since i dont have money atm:smile:)
Reply 3
Nah I haven't yet either. Don't think there's any rush tbf. What's your preferred way of payment? Installments?

& im jus concerned at the moment as on the email it said that the first instalment will need to paid by August the 26th, before the course begins. Would this need to be out of our own money or what? Lol. So confusing
Reply 4
Original post by Lozloz1
Nah I haven't yet either. Don't think there's any rush tbf. What's your preferred way of payment? Installments?

& im jus concerned at the moment as on the email it said that the first instalment will need to paid by August the 26th, before the course begins. Would this need to be out of our own money or what? Lol. So confusing

Haha yeah definitely instalments and thats what i was thinking too, hopefully studentfinance will help us:smile:) what have you applied for?
Reply 5
Original post by tani_nazz
Haha yeah definitely instalments and thats what i was thinking too, hopefully studentfinance will help us:smile:) what have you applied for?

I hope so! Won't be able to afford that! Lol.. And adult nursing. Wbu??
Reply 6
Pharmacy, i'm so excited but also scared!
Reply 7
Original post by tani_nazz
Pharmacy, i'm so excited but also scared!

Same!! Haha! Should deffo be good fun though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending