The Student Room Group

Thoughts about 3 network?

I an going to move from t mobile to 3 network because they have unlimited data and 4g at no extra cost for £15 per month sim free

Poles tell me your experience with 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I moved from Virgin (who use the EE network) to 3 and found that I have more instances of having no signal than I had before since 3 have no backup 2G network. This is mostly when going through more remote areas. As long as you're in a reasonably large city / town you should be ok for signal. When I do get signal the 3G internet speeds feel noticeably faster than EE's network. I can't compare 4G speeds because Virgin didn't have access to it. I honestly don't notice that much difference now when I'm on 4G compared to 3G because the 3G is just so quick.
Reply 2
Original post by Kyri
I moved from Virgin (who use the EE network) to 3 and found that I have more instances of having no signal than I had before since 3 have no backup 2G network. This is mostly when going through more remote areas. As long as you're in a reasonably large city / town you should be ok for signal. When I do get signal the 3G internet speeds feel noticeably faster than EE's network. I can't compare 4G speeds because Virgin didn't have access to it. I honestly don't notice that much difference now when I'm on 4G compared to 3G because the 3G is just so quick.

OK cool
I can't wait to move to 3 network now:biggrin:
I just need to buy a phone that is 4G compatible

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending