The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Accommodation 2015/16

Hi everyone!!

I'm currently on placement abroad and didn't get the chance to look for accommodation!

I got allocated a room on campus (Hazel Farm, band B). I would like to know if there is anyone interested in swapping. It's a cheap opcion and it's got the advantage of being the only place where you can actually take your car, so let me know if you're interested!!

Thank you :smile:

Chiara
Reply 1
Hiya, I can't help so much as of yet, but I was wondering when you applied for the accommodation? I applied about 2/3 weeks ago (as a postgrad student) but have had no reply -- they did mention they have both undergrad and postgrad 1st years preference so I am just wondering whats going on...

Hope you get your room sorted! :smile:

Original post by KeelyEverywhere
Hi everyone!!

I'm currently on placement abroad and didn't get the chance to look for accommodation!

I got allocated a room on campus (Hazel Farm, band B). I would like to know if there is anyone interested in swapping. It's a cheap opcion and it's got the advantage of being the only place where you can actually take your car, so let me know if you're interested!!

Thank you :smile:

Chiara
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Hey, I applied about 5-6 weeks ago and haven't had a reply yet, so they obviously haven't got round to doing it yet!
Original post by TomBoundy
Hey, I applied about 5-6 weeks ago and haven't had a reply yet, so they obviously haven't got round to doing it yet!

Are you going to be a first year in September? If so you won't hear until August. Current students are likely to have heard already if they have got an offer of halls, I already have.
Reply 4
Original post by KiwiMonkey96
Are you going to be a first year in September? If so you won't hear until August. Current students are likely to have heard already if they have got an offer of halls, I already have.

Yeah! Okay thanks for letting me know. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest