The Student Room Group

do university offers arrive in the morning or afternoon

just out of curiosity I was wondering whether most unis respond in the morning or afternoon or does it vary with each uni as I am getting incredibly impatient now :s-smilie: thanks
Reply 1
I had my offers mainly around 4/5pm although I had another between 10am and 12pm...so it can vary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Bluebells60
I had my offers mainly around 4/5pm although I had another between 10am and 12pm...so it can vary.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh I received most of my offers after 4om and 2 in the morning. I applied through extra to a 6th choice so I was wondering what this would be aswell but I guess it varies. thanks :smile:
Depends.

Are you expecting them electronically through some system or a paper-copy? :smile:

If electronically then they typically send them out in the evening.
If paper then whenever your mail guy comes round so probably morning.
Reply 4
Received an offer from Surrey at 10am, this morning.
I've got all my three offered around 4-5pm but I'm am international applicant.
Reply 6
Original post by thefatduckTEEHEE
I've got all my three offered around 4-5pm but I'm am international applicant.

oh ok thanks, wonder why it's in the afternoon. oh well just as long as I get an offer it can be any time of the day haha
Reply 7
I think it completely varies. I have had 4 offers so far and all have come at different times of the day.
Reply 8
Original post by Sycamores
Depends.

Are you expecting them electronically through some system or a paper-copy? :smile:

If electronically then they typically send them out in the evening.
If paper then whenever your mail guy comes round so probably morning.

im expecting it electronically through the UCAS system :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by VannR
Received an offer from Surrey at 10am, this morning.

congrads :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by kljordan
I think it completely varies. I have had 4 offers so far and all have come at different times of the day.

ok thanks :smile:
Original post by r-t
just out of curiosity I was wondering whether most unis respond in the morning or afternoon or does it vary with each uni as I am getting incredibly impatient now :s-smilie: thanks

its whenever they get around to doing it.
Reply 12
Yeh thanks guys I got my offer yesterday afternoon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending