The Student Room Group

Why do I fall deeply in love with any girl thats nice to me?

Difficult one init
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Brock is that you?
Original post by shawn_o1
Brock is that you?

??????
Original post by Adipoptosis
??????

Attachment not found

That's his reaction to every random single woman he meets :colone:
You've been having quite a lot of girl drama going on these past few days haven't you :ninja:

I don't think it's unusual, but you seem to appreciate that a female is being nice to you every once in a while

That's his reaction to every random single woman he meets :colone:

Who is brock? lol
Who is brock? lol

Ash ketchum's old travelling companion, surely it should be obvious now
Original post by thecatwithnohat
You've been having quite a lot of girl drama going on these past few days haven't you :ninja:

I don't think it's unusual, but you seem to appreciate that a female is being nice to you every once in a while

So much :smile: It went so well yesterday!!!!!

The only problem is that its left me quite confused and not sure where I stand.

And with a bit of introspection I see that I'm far too easily attracted to nice girls.
Reply 8
You're a very nice guy, I like your story.

I don't think you're in love with these girls. You have a strong sense of appreciation for the way that they make you feel, but that's not love. You're attracted to them, you're fond of them, you may even be infatuated with them. But you do not love them. You will forget about them. Everyone gets a good feeling inside when someone shows them attention or makes them feel happy inside. That's normal. If you think about it and ask yourself how you feel, you'll realise you're not in love with all of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And how do I stop it from happening...

So two girls now :frown:

As soon as any girl is really nice to me / laughs at jokes or has my sense of humour / remembers stuff in conversations from a while ago, I start having really strong feelings for her! Its not even just attractive girls, even quite simple-looking ones.

*sigh*

Don't worry me. Just call them simple looking and they'll never talk to you again

lmao I was thinking about him but I felt it was too sad to admit that I had such a deep devotion to Pokemon in my youth! Clearly it isn't.
Reply 11

He probably hasn't watched the Pokemon anime.

EDIT: Or maybe he has... :P
Reply 12
You need to take control of your feelings, I am doing the same as I fell for a guy but he just kind of has knocked my confidence as I have never felt those feelings before for anyone.

As for you take things slower and enjoy the company of the other person before rushing things :wink:, that is what I will be doing if I ever decide to date again.
Original post by Vondas
You're a very nice guy, I like your story.

I don't think you're in love with these girls. You have a strong sense of appreciation for the way that they make you feel, but that's not love. You're attracted to them, you're fond of them, you may even be infatuated with them. But you do not love them. You will forget about them. Everyone gets a good feeling inside when someone shows them attention or makes them feel happy inside. That's normal. If you think about it and ask yourself how you feel, you'll realise you're not in love with all of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May be you're right. I only got over the first one because the second one came along though. And right now with the second, its all I think about...

I wish I was with her today, but I don't want to make it so obvious to her how much I want to be with her
And how do I stop it from happening...

So two girls now :frown:

As soon as any girl is really nice to me / laughs at jokes or has my sense of humour / remembers stuff in conversations from a while ago, I start having really strong feelings for her! Its not even just attractive girls, even quite simple-looking ones.

*sigh*

I do this to and I do not know how to stop it from happening. I even developed feelings for a girl who informed this other girl that I liked her, when I explicitly started the conversation with her with 'can you keep a secret?'. But you know she acknowledged my existence and I later saw that her tits were quite nice and if she ever came back on the market I'd probably smile.
Original post by Exon
He probably hasn't watched the Pokemon anime.

EDIT: Or maybe he has... :P

I have the whole base set in mint condition. Its gonna make me millions one day :wink:
Original post by TheWaffle
Don't worry me. Just call them simple looking and they'll never talk to you again

lol yes well no one would say it to their face. And I only use it to describe the fact that looks aren't really a factor here.
Sounds a bit beta tbf.
Reply 18
I have the whole base set in mint condition. Its gonna make me millions one day :wink:

Oh how wrong I was.
Reply 19

May be you're right. I only got over the first one because the second one came along though. And right now with the second, its all I think about...

I wish I was with her today, but I don't want to make it so obvious to her how much I want to be with her

You're going through too many woman in too short a space of time :smile: take it easy and play it cool with this one, control yourself for now...only let yourself go if you find out that she shares your feelings, then you can go off the rails and tell her you love her :smile:

I bet you if another attractive woman comes into your life right now and expresses interest in you, you'll forget about the rest and set your eyes on the new girl, am I right? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending