The Student Room Group

Why do I fall deeply in love with any girl thats nice to me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Adipoptosis
And how do I stop it from happening...

So two girls now :frown:

As soon as any girl is really nice to me / laughs at jokes or has my sense of humour / remembers stuff in conversations from a while ago, I start having really strong feelings for her! Its not even just attractive girls, even quite simple-looking ones.

*sigh*

That is not love. That is infatuation. You are not in love with *them* but the way they make you feel. Having someone boost your ego is great but you need to become more confident and self assured.
Hmm so an update. Unfortunately I'm falling more and more for this girl. I really want to spend all my time during the week days when I'm in Birmingham and not working... with her... Rather than sitting there alone in my flat feeling like ****.

But I don't want to tell her this coz she might get creeped out and not want to see me.

It's hard to communicate this over the Internet but I'm not even some kind of loser, I'm actually quite witty, intelligent, well-off and reasonably well adjusted but right now I think the loneliness of this place is getting to me :frown:
Reply 42
Mate, what is wrong with you? Are you a complete mong, or what? Stop filling up my newsfeed with this dog crap and start leading a respectable life.

Best regards,

Ishers99
Hmm so an update. Unfortunately I'm falling more and more for this girl. I really want to spend all my time during the week days when I'm in Birmingham and not working... with her... Rather than sitting there alone in my flat feeling like ****.

But I don't want to tell her this coz she might get creeped out and not want to see me.

It's hard to communicate this over the Internet but I'm not even some kind of loser, I'm actually quite witty, intelligent, well-off and reasonably well adjusted but right now I think the loneliness of this place is getting to me :frown:

I don't mean this in a rude way, but do you have many friends or a social life?
You say you sit alone in your flat, this maybe the reason your feeling like this, to much time to think about these girls? I'm an overthinker with girls also but I find when I'm actively doing tiher stuff, I see things in a different light.
good luck.
Reply 44
And how do I stop it from happening...

So two girls now :frown:

As soon as any girl is really nice to me / laughs at jokes or has my sense of humour / remembers stuff in conversations from a while ago, I start having really strong feelings for her! Its not even just attractive girls, even quite simple-looking ones.

*sigh*

you're obvs desperate for female interaction.....guessing you've probably never had a gf. Once you do get one, you'll realise all women are the same and vast majority dont deserve to be treated special in any way
Original post by Anonymous
I don't mean this in a rude way, but do you have many friends or a social life?
You say you sit alone in your flat, this maybe the reason your feeling like this, to much time to think about these girls? I'm an overthinker with girls also but I find when I'm actively doing tiher stuff, I see things in a different light.
good luck.

I do but not that many around here, just a few people from work
Reply 46
??????

"sigh..." no pokemon knowledge

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending