The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith court- Nottingham 2015/2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They still have rooms left. So please tell your friends if they are looking for accommodation
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Shiv14
They still have rooms left. So please tell your friends if they are looking for accommodation

Oh really? I've been told they're fully booked as I have been trying to book a room. They said they'll put me on the waiting list. Fingers crossed I guess.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Me and my flatmate are still waiting for 2. So I don't think they are fully booked..
Original post by Dazaniel
Oh really? I've been told they're fully booked as I have been trying to book a room. They said they'll put me on the waiting list. Fingers crossed I guess.

Hi Dazaniel,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in Goldsmith Court Nottingham. It is newly renovated and I was wondering if you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around your friends cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help.Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated!

Michelle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending