The Student Room Group

WJEC Physics PH6

Does anybody have any past papers or mark schemes for PH6 ?

Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
How did you find the exam?
Reply 3
Finished the paper just on time. The last question threw me off but i mentioned something that has a chance of being right. Got my powers of ten run and had to fuble. Got the units wrong for gradient. So i reckon i lost 2-3 maybe 4 marks on that. Lets see. I reckon it was harder than the rest of the PH6 papers and grade boundaries should hopefully represent the level of difficulty of the paper. Hoping the experimental goes better though.
Reply 4
Yeah I only just finished in time. I did the same thing as I did my graph in nano meters meaning my value for planks constant turned out wrong but luckily I noticed and went back and converted my gradient to VM instead of nm. But I agree I definitely lost marks because I got my significant figures wrong
Reply 5
How did everyone find the experimental task?
Reply 6
I found the experimental easy, couldn't see any mark that I could have lost through the paper!

The data analysis on the other hand! I got my planks constant to the power of 30!
Reply 7
Original post by wb25
I found the experimental easy, couldn't see any mark that I could have lost through the paper!

The data analysis on the other hand! I got my planks constant to the power of 30!

Yeah I think I may have lost a mark on my table because my mean value didn't agree with the resolution of the instrument. But apart from that I think It went well. Yeah the data didn't go great.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending