The Student Room Group

AQA Totalitarian ideology in theory and practice June 2014 past paper

Does anyone have AQA totalitarian ideology in theory and practice paper for June 2014?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Lost_hope
Does anyone have AQA totalitarian ideology in theory and practice paper for June 2014?
Hello.

The previous years (2014 June) exam papers are released for general distribution at different times dependent on the exam board.

AQA releases them to their website end March/April 2015 and Edexcel not until August 2015.

You will not be able to get hold of these until that time.

Take a look at their websites:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administ...d-mark-schemes
Reply 3
thank you for the reply
I can tell you the USSR and Germany questions if you like as I have them from my recalled paper but you won't have the mark scheme
Reply 5
Original post by uncommonsensing
I can tell you the USSR and Germany questions if you like as I have them from my recalled paper but you won't have the mark scheme

that would be great, thank you
that would be great, thank you

Just remembered I don't have the actual worrding of the question as I simply went straight into my essays but here is the general gist:

USSR
12 marker - was the USSR intolerant of diversity due to Marxist ideology
24 marker - had the USSR become a Marxist state by 1921

Germany
12 marker - why there was a cult of the Fuhrer
24 marker - role of Nazi ideology in Hitler's establishment of power 1928 to August 1934
Reply 7
Just remembered I don't have the actual worrding of the question as I simply went straight into my essays but here is the general gist:

USSR

Germany
24 marker - role of Nazi ideology in Hitler's establishment of power 1928 to August 1934

thank you :smile:
Reply 8

USSR

Germany

You know for 24mark USSR question is it about how totalitarian USSR was during Lenin's time
You know for 24mark USSR question is it about how totalitarian USSR was during Lenin's time

That could come into it but the focus of the question is Marxist ideology. Comparing Marx's advocation of a dictatorship of the proletariat with leadership under Lenin could be one paragraph, but you would need two or three other comparisons too.
Reply 10
That could come into it but the focus of the question is Marxist ideology. Comparing Marx's advocation of a dictatorship of the proletariat with leadership under Lenin could be one paragraph, but you would need two or three other comparisons too.
thanks
Reply 11
thanks

I did this paper last year. Think i roughly remember the questions too. Pm me if you need help. I got a very high A in this.:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by arfah
I did this paper last year. Think i roughly remember the questions too. Pm me if you need help. I got a very high A in this.:smile:

hi,
I was wondering what you wrote for 24mark USSR question? thank you
Reply 13
hi,
I was wondering what you wrote for 24mark USSR question? thank you

Hey, I answered the questions on Italy and Germany. I could never attempt the Russia question! But from what I've heard from people that answered it, it's basically every single topic. But you pick out the most important information from each.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by arfah
Hey, I answered the questions on Italy and Germany. I could never attempt the Russia question! But from what I've heard from people that answered it, it's basically every single topic. But you pick out the most important information from each.

Posted from TSR Mobile
so its the question about how totalitarian russia was during 1921?
Reply 15
so its the question about how totalitarian russia was during 1921?

Yes. In Lenin and Stalin's time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by arfah

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay, thank you
Reply 17
Original post by arfah

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you explain the structure for 12 marks and 24 marks, please