The Student Room Group

What would happen if all your exes and one night stands were in the same room as you?

Scroll to see replies

we'd get down and have a four-way, they're pretty hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Splenge007
Piss themselves? From laughter?

Yeah lol
Haven't seen any of them since we've split up, so it'd be pretty interesting. Spoke to one of them recently but I still don't know how I'd react if we were face to face :s-smilie:
I'd be on my own in the room :biggrin:
I'd be standing in an empty room
Reply 25
I'm doing pretty well in life right now. I reckon one or two might come out of the woodwork soon and you know what I will tell them? **** OFF! (I might toy with it first a bit)
Reply 26
Original post by gazzagoalie
I'd be standing in an empty room

Why is that :frown:?
Original post by CRW1996
Generalizing there. If my girlfriend cheated on me there isn't anyway my relationship would end on good terms. Doesn't make me an idiot.

Agreed.

And in response to OP, I think I'd start laughing hysterically for being put in such an awkward situation.
I think they would all just stare at each other and think what do we all have in common...
I think we'd start questioning why we were all in the same room whilst maintaining zero eye contact, then maybe a few punches would be swung.
Reply 30
Original post by Peachykeen09
Nothing exciting would happen. They all know each other and get along and it never ended badly with any one of them

lol wut? all your ex bfs know each other - so you basically jumped from one dick to the next within your social circle?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by holmes221
Why is that :frown:?

mainly a lack of opportunities and a complete lack of confidence when it comes to these things
Wouldn't be awkward for me at all. Although one of the other people in the room would be doing their hardest to pretend they didn't see me.
Original post by holmes221

Remember in family guy when all of Brian's female encounters are in one room together with him lol:colondollar:

I think a mixture of mainly relove e like in the episode and maybe an angry one or two.

A massive ****ing fight, because a lot of them don't know about each other. I think I would just put my head down and run as far away as possible.
Nothing.
Original post by DanB1991
Yeah lol

'Cause she's ugly?
Original post by keromedic
Big orgy

Was expecting this to be like the first answer lol. Surprised it took so long.
Original post by Splenge007
'Cause she's ugly?

A tad! lol
Reply 38
Women of different ages and cultural backgrounds would bond over the denominator common to all of human kind;

that is of course the opinion that I am a prick who isn't very good in bed
Reply 39
I'd look for ways to escape

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending