The Student Room Group

I'm so so annoyed !!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Well, here goes, in ICT last year, on unit 2 which was all coursework, I got a B.

And I'm aiming for an A overall in IT.

But there's something that's really hacked me off, the teacher left, and a new one told me on friday "Oh if you got one more mark you can get an A, just resubmit it" Which was all very well, if he told be weeks ago, BEFORE I DELETED IT ALL.........:mad: Im really really annoyed now, as I cant resubmit it.

Do exam boards keep a copy of it??? :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Ok fine no one help me lol
Exam boards aren't given electronic copies of your work.

The school or exam board have to keep your hard copy until November sometime in case you want to appeal against the mark or anything before the certificates are given out.

Your school may have a backup of it if you did it on their system.

Your only other option is to use data recovery software which may not even get it back.
what's stopping you making up that extra mark on one of the other units??
Reply 4
i mean.. you can always get the marks from other computing papers.. no big deal
Reply 5
It is a huge deal, as all the marks are added up in the end, then every mark counts.

I got a B on Unit 2 which was all coursework, and I really need to get an A overall, so I can afford to not be so stressed out over the exam units.

And I deleted it as it was on my mp3 player which was reformatted.

...and "theArchitect" yes they do get an electronic copy, as it was all on screen portfilio, it's marked on screen as the actual workings of the portfolio were part of the marking scheme. But that disk seems to have dissapeared into thin air.
dd1989
...and "theArchitect" yes they do get an electronic copy, as it was all on screen portfilio, it's marked on screen as the actual workings of the portfolio were part of the marking scheme. But that disk seems to have dissapeared into thin air.

Fair enough.

Sounds like you'll have to go down the data recovery route although if it's been a while since you deleted it and you've put a load of music on there it's unlikely you'll get it back.

Latest