The Student Room Group

Psychology AS (units1-2) possible 12 markers

By any chance (possibly current A2 students) does anyone have a list of all the possible 12 markers that i can plan? Ive heard a few people say that this is the most effective revision but i dont know what essays to plan/ dont wanna miss any out!
Thankyou in advance
Original post by Amyjonesx
By any chance (possibly current A2 students) does anyone have a list of all the possible 12 markers that i can plan? Ive heard a few people say that this is the most effective revision but i dont know what essays to plan/ dont wanna miss any out!
Thankyou in advance

Moved this to the Psych forum for you :smile:
I'm currently studying Psychology at A2 now after earning my A at AS. Looking at my AS notes (I'm happy to send these notes to anybody interested) the possible essays are:

Unit 1
Outline & Evaluate...
Memory
Multi Store Model
Working Memory Model
Anxiety on EWT
Age on EWT
Misleading Information on EWT
Attachment
Learning Theory of Attachment
Bowlby's Theory of Attachment
Ainsworth's Strange Situation
Cross Cultural Variations
Privation
Deprivation
Effects of Day Care

Unit 2
Outline & Evaluate...
Individual Differences
Two or More Definitions of Abnormality
Biological Model
Biological Therapies
Psychodynamic Model
Psychodynamic Therapies
Behavioural Model
Behavioural Therapies
Cognitive Model
Cognitive Therapies
Social Influence
Conformity
Obedience
Explanations of Obedience
Resisting Pressures to Conform
Resisting Pressures to Obey
Social Change
Stress
Immune System
Stress & Life Events
Daily Hassles
Workplace Stress
Personality & Stress
Stress Management
I'm retaking PSYA1 and i honestly think the 12 marker should be in the attachment section this year. Last year it was about EWT but i really hope its ainsworth, however i am going to start thoroughly revising unit 1 at the start of April ( i know its late but i have so many other exams to prepare for including the other 2 psychology A2 exams. ALOT of content to learn. It shouldn't take me more than a month to make sure i got PSYA1 in my head and enough information for a good grade.
Is there any chance you could send me your notes?
Edexcel is so much better than AQA for Psychology, AQA topics look all over the place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending