The Student Room Group

Comedy movies?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryWine
Since two days ago :biggrin: I watched Accepted a few weeks back, that was alright.

Well then I know what I'm watching this weekend! Accepted was fairly decent as well haha.

Original post by Andy98
Fair enough, Paul Blart: Mall Cop has its moments. Smokey and the Bandit is quite funny.

Sweet, haven't seen the latter, but paul blart was pretty awesome, they're making a sequel I believe!
Anything with Adam Sandler :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Sweet, haven't seen the latter, but paul blart was pretty awesome, they're making a sequel I believe!

Ahhh cool. Tropic Thunder?
Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, agreed! Grown ups :rofl:, Billy Madison, the waterboy :biggrin:...

Original post by Andy98
Ahhh cool. Tropic Thunder?

Seen it also lmao
Reply 24
Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adam Sandler does make some good films although he does make some truly dire films
Reply 25
Seen it also lmao

Hmmmm :holmes:
Original post by Andy98
Adam Sandler does make some good films although he does make some truly dire films

True
Don't mess with the zohan for example

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by ProNoob
True
Don't mess with the zohan for example

Posted from TSR Mobile

The very one I thought of first :tongue:
The Sitter, watched it last night and I've been randomly laughing out loud all day when I remember some parts :biggrin:
"Looking real fly on my way to the club gonna dance all night and get ****ed up"

The little girl knows how it is

I second this though hilarious film
Original post by Andy98
The very one I thought of first :tongue:

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ebony19
"Looking real fly on my way to the club gonna dance all night and get ****ed up"

The little girl knows how it is

I second this though hilarious film

"Noah, does this place have bottle service? I wanna red bull and vodka." She made that film :biggrin:
"Noah, does this place have bottle service? I wanna red bull and vodka." She made that film :biggrin:
:lol: she really did bless her!
Try watch 'Ride Along' its a great film with Kevin hart.
Home alone :biggrin: Also Johnny English which has been mentioned
Original post by shoriffmiah
Try watch 'Ride Along' its a great film with Kevin hart.

Loved that film also!

Original post by Fortitude
Home alone :biggrin: Also Johnny English which has been mentioned

Christmas time and Home alone is the best :^_^:
History of the World Part 1
We're The Millers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any of the cornetto trilogy
Grown ups 1/2 ☆!
A good ol' disney movie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Another fun fact: Nick Frost came into acting as a result of Simon going through a long day trying to cast someone for (can't remember which) either the TV series they did or Shaun of the Dead, until he got fed up and decided "My best mate's hilarious, lets cast him"

That's so awesome. They're great together in any film.
Haha I saw that movie, I loved it :biggrin:. Did you know the guy in the movie is Damon Wayanes son (His name is actually D.W Junior - my wife and kids, such a good show :biggrin:). Lmao in reply to your other post, I lived quite close to the setting of the movie too. Not as close as you probably, but fairly close!

Oh ya, I love DW Junior in anything he's in, first saw him in Dance Flick, so silly but funny as well. I also like him in New Girl but heard he's leaving it soon, sad times.

Which scenes did they film near you? Mine was where they looked over the garden fence at the pub and they pretended to be zombies to make their way to the pub :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest